𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞

3rd Person Pov:

"Jimin. You need to eat" Jungkook says worriedly. Jimin remained sitting next to a window, hugging his knees to his chest.

Jimin has been staring at the window since morning. He hasn't eaten anything yet nor said a single word.

The smaller shakes his head as his eyes remained outside. Jungkook sighs. "Jimin, Please. Your going to starve to death if you don't eat" Jungkook pokes Jimin's arm. But the smaller used his wings and covered himself with it.

"I just want to be alone. Please?" Jimin finally spoke. Jungkook looks at the floor. "Alright. I'll leave the food here" Jungkook places the plate with food on the small table near by.

Jimin unfolded his wings, letting it rest down.

If you looked at the smaller, you could see red puffy eyes.

Jungkook's pov:

I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed. Staring at Jimin, who continued to look at the window with such a sad expression. He misses his friends. I can tell. But what can we do? Now Jimin as well is not allowed there.

I wish there's something to cheer him up.

Cheer him up..

Cheer him up!

That's it. I need to do something that'll cheer him up!..

But how?

I sighed. "This is going to be more difficult than I thought" I said to myself.

I'm not much of a romantic person. It's not really my thing.

Walking in castle halls, I passed by the kitchen. Giving it a little peek, something caught my eyes.

Stopping from my tracks I entered the kitchen.

Strawberry cake recipe?..Jimin loves fruits.

And strawberry..It's a fruit, right?

I quickly looked at the recipe.

The maids and chef were looking at me weirdly. Seeing me bake and cooke something was not normal to them. I cleared my throat. "You may take a break for today" I said. They nodded and left, not asking me for what reason.

Jimin's pov:

Staring at the window. It's what I've been doing all day. I missed them. My friends. My home. Don't get me wrong. I'm thankful Jungkook let me stay here. But I'm staring to feel homesick.

Missing the bright sun while it's dark and gloomy down here.

"Ack" I said when a piece of crumpled paper hit my head. I looked around to see no one. Picking up the paper I unfolded it.

"Follow the Candles" I read.

I walked out the room to the hallway. It was dark. Suspiciously darker than usual. The candles in the hall to my left lit up. Causing me to jump a bit. I cautiously began walking in hall, following the candles as they lit up.

Stopping at a door closed in front of me. My hand reaches for the handle.

I turned the knob.

My eyes widened to see what was in front of me.