𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Month One; Week Two

Jungkook's pov:

It's like 6am in the fucking morning and this boy's asking for a banana. I am literally outta banana's today. We just finished the last one yesterday. Like I can give him a different banana..if you know what I'm saying-

"Please get me a banana. I'm starvinggg!~" Jimin whines. "Baby. We don't have banana. We just ran out of it-" I tried to explain.

"JUST GET ME A FUCKING BANANA!!" Jimin shouts.

Jesus..what the hell?-

"Please?" Jimin asks in a cute way.

This boy..how did he just act all angry to being adorable?.. What the fuck did I just witness?

"Alright. Alright. I get banana" I said as I kissed Jimin's forehead. He smiles and gets more comfortable on the bed.

6:10am. Are stores even open!?

Ah fuck it. I'll just steal some.

"I want carrot cake." Jimin pouts. "Baby..That is so specific.." I nervously laughed. "Can you get me carrot cake, Kookie? Please??" Jimin looks at me with cute eyes. I started back at him, trying to say no. But ended up saying an "okay" because I couldn't resist his looks.

I came back from the kitchen with a slice of carrot cake. "Here you go" I said. Jimin eyes sparkles as he looks at the cake. Not even 5 seconds the slice of cake was finished.

I laughed as his mouth was messy. "You got icing on you" I chuckled. He tried to wipe his mouth but kept missing that specific spot. "Here" I said. My thumb wipes off the icing from his mouth.

"Thanks" Jimin smiles. "Of course" I said.

Exhausted.

I felt exhausted.

Jimin's cravings has been getting crazier and crazier.

"Kookie-"

"Please! Enough with the 'Kookie, give me this. Kookie, give me that.'! I'm tried and sick of this already!" I complained.

It finally hit me. I shouted at Jimin. Regret and Guilt filled up inside of me.

I look back and see Jimin crying on the couch. "I-I didn't meant to shout at you. Sorry" I said as I quickly walked to him. Crouching down in frony of him. I cupped his facd in my hands.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout. Kookie is sorry" I said.

"Y-You're right. I've b-been telling you to give me things. I didn't r-realize how much I bothered you. It's my fault your so tired." Jimin cries.

"No. No no. It's not your fault. Stop saying that. I shouldn't be giving you stress. I shouldn't have shouted at you. It was wrong of me" I said.

"Y-You won't leave me, right?" Jimin asks. "I won't. I promise. I will never leave you" I said. Kissing his hand, I looked back up to him.

"Let's go to bed" I smiled. Jimin nods in agreement.

"Let's go" Jimin says.