Bite of a Zombie

A Paranormal Romance
by Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier Marquis de LaFayette

John Laurens suspected something was a little off when his admirable grandma tried to bite him when he was just six years old. Nevertheless, he lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

It wasn't until he bumped into the devilishly sympathetic zombie, Alexander Hamilton, that his life finally began to make sense.

However, Alexander proved to be sweet and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with skipping. John soon learnt that Alexander had taken an oath never to kiss a human being.

When John's admirable grandma is injured in a sausage accident, John realises his own life is at risk.

Despite Alexander's pale skin and long, pulled back hair, John finds himself falling for the zombie. Only fate will decided whether he kills or protects him.

One night, a vampire appears before John and warns him of a darkness within Alexander. The vampire gives John the cursed blade - the only weapon that can defeat a sympathetic zombie.

Will John find it in himself to kill the only creature who has ever made him feel truly on edge? (Hint: yes!)

Auto Praise for Bite of a Zombie

"Oh my golly gosh - where can I find myself a tasty sympathetic zombie?"- The Daily Tale

"Oh please! Like a human would ever be able to kill a zombie with a cursed blade!"- Enid Kibbler

"I didn't like the admirable grandma at all and was glad when the sausage accident happened."- Hit the Spoof

"The blurb spoilt the plot. I don't need to read it now."- Zob Gloop