Two Hopeful Uncles Cooking to the Beat

A Short Story by Alexander Hamilton

Alexander Hamilton was thinking about John Laurens again. John was a forgetful angel with beautiful cheeks and curvy thighs.

Alexander walked over to the window and reflected on his industrial surroundings. He had always loved crowded New York City with its broad, blue buildings. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel confident.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a forgetful figure of John Laurens.

Alexander gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an incredible, thoughtful, beer drinker with freckled cheeks and ample thighs. His friends saw him as an amused, arrogant academic. Once, he had even helped an early kitten cross the road.

But not even an incredible person who had once helped an early kitten cross the road, was prepared for what John had in store today.

The drizzle rained like bopping turtles, making Alexander relaxed. Alexander grabbed a giant gun that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Alexander stepped outside and John came closer, he could see the flabby glint in his eye.

John gazed with the affection of 9207 loving hungry horses. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Alexander looked back, even more relaxed and still fingering the giant gun. "John, I think I'm in love with you," he replied.

They looked at each other with stable feelings, like two boiled, big blue bottles loving at a very sweet snow storm, which had piano music playing in the background and two hopeful uncles cooking to the beat.

Alexander regarded John's beautiful cheeks and curvy thighs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Alexander with a delighted grin.

John looked ecstatic, his emotions blushing like a sad, screeching sausage.

Then John came inside for a nice drink of beer.

THE END

Auto Praise for Two Hopeful Uncles Cooking to the Beat

"I feel like I know Alexander Hamilton. In a way, it feels as though I've always known him."- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."- Enid Kibbler

"Saying the drizzle rained like bopping turtles is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."- Zob Gloop