Considerate Hercules Mulligan

A Short Story by Alexander Hamilton

Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier Marquis de Lafayette was thinking about Hercules Mulligan again. Hercules was a considerate turtle with scrawny abs and virtually nonexistent hands.

Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier walked over to the window and reflected on his industrial surroundings. He had always loved pretty New York City with its empty, envious estuaries. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sleepy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a considerate figure of Hercules Mulligan.

Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a caring, noble, beer drinker with handsome abs and fragile hands. His friends saw him as a fried, fluttering friend. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a melodic owl.

But not even a caring person who had once jumped into a river and saved a melodic owl, was prepared for what Hercules had in store today.

The sun shone like sitting turtles, making Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier surprised. Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier grabbed a tattered hat that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier stepped outside and Hercules came closer, he could see the unlawful glint in his eye.

Hercules gazed with the affection of 2035 energetic angry aardvarks. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a kiss."

Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier looked back, even more surprised and still fingering the tattered hat. "Hercules, let's get married," he replied.

They looked at each other with healthy feelings, like two filthy, few frogs boating at a very helpful Halloween party, which had classical music playing in the background and two friendly uncles partying to the beat.

Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier regarded Hercules's scrawny abs and virtually nonexistent hands. "I feel the same way!" revealed Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier with a delighted grin.

Hercules looked relaxed, his emotions blushing like a shaky, sharp sandwich.

Then Hercules came inside for a nice drink of beer.

THE END

Auto Praise for Considerate Hercules Mulligan

"I feel like I know Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier Marquis de Lafayette. In a way, it feels as though I've always known him."- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."- Enid Kibbler

"Saying the sun shone like sitting turtles is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."- Zob Gloop