Chapter 6

Hey my dear readers I'm starting this chapter with a pep song from my native language tamil. Atleast let me begins this with some good vibes because in the end you won't be having the same vibe I guess. Let's goooo..

(Song - Mezhugu dollu nee
Artist - anirudh)

*************

Caren

Usually I waited for Mathews to drop me everyday but today I decided to go by myself. I took a bath, suited up in a classic lite orange blazer and brown short skirt pairing it up with black pencil heels.

When I'm about to get to the car . I heard a loud horn sound behind my back. It was derick waiting for me in his lambo.

"Hey you! wanna ride" he winked.

"Its ok devil let me go by myself".

"Oh my dear it was not a option for you Caren. I ordered and you have to obey meeee. If you don't want me to drop you at your work place then I'm dropping you back in our house and this Is the only option I'm giving you darkness". He had that creepy smile on his face.

"DERICK enough you are wasting my time. I'm already late and that bish created a huge mess using my name I have to clear it. Please move you nasty devil" I shouted.

"Caren either u leave with me or stay with me". I gave a stabbing stare. Gosh he is so stubborn and yeah with that rock body of his he can easily lift and lock me back in the house. What I'm going to do I don't my burden to land on his shoulders..

"Carennnn stop talking to yourself and come up with a decision. Either you wanna leave or stay . Hurry up!! your one who is wasting the so called precious time of yours" .

Do I even have a option you stubborn devil . "FINE I'm coming WITH YOU" I marched to his lambo with a annoying look and took a seat near by him.

"Whats with the long face darkness" he giggled and rode the car .

Within thirty minutes he droped me at my company . Actually it takes one hour to come here but today ..

hmm weird isn't or am I that nervous . Why !! Am i even nervous..take a deep breath and calm down lady calm down everything is gonna be okay . Even if all goes wrong you still have jason by your side he will take care of you . Don't worry .

"Oh my godddd I .. I forgot to get a smooch from Linda . Something bad is going to happen " I whined .

"Caren if that smooch is a big deal for you then I will give you one because I'm also a part of Linda's blood as you know that she is my mother " he chuckled . Before I'm about to reply he gave soft kiss on my cheeks.

"Caren whatever happens today don't take any of it to your heart and also don't forget that you are capable of hitting men in their private ... If something goes wrong just hit them . It is simple as that" he laughed loudly.

"Nothing will go wrong Derick when jason is with me nothing will go wrong and thank for your concern plus this kiss" I left the car gesturing him bye .

When I entered the building everyone's eyes was on me . As if I made a big crime or murdered someone but that murdering thing might happen today . I might kill that acting fiancee..

Directly I went into the board room where all the board members were seated along with Jason and that bish miss Dalton ....

Jason said me to take a seat . As I sat, they started shooting questions .

"Miss homme why did you gave our project plan to them"

"For the past four year I thought you were trustable employee but you acted so well isn't it"