chapter 19

Recap (Caren )

"Yeah yeah whatever you say. I guess you are going to fall for him one more time" she grinned sheepishly.

"Graceyy only a person with heart can fall in love with another person. I'm heartless darling" with that I winked at her and wore my coolers and took my back.

"We have few companies to take over darling. So stop staring at me and book us flight ticket to Norway".

"Yes boss"

Jason one last time, one f*** last time I'm helping you once again to stand in your own feet.

***************************

Derick

"Finally I'm happy to get updates about Caren Bri"

"Yeah bro I'm happy as well but fews things about those updates regarding her is distrubing me" Brian said by scratching his forehead.

Without any reply I gave him a confused look. I couldn't accept or reply to the statment ' few things distrubing him regarding her updates because everything regarding her updates is distrubing me.

Caren never showed her identity to the media but by her speech or telephonic interviews she used to give updates and clear the rumors about her. But for the past couple of months her secretary Grace is the one who's giving speech and attending the interviews inspite of her.

It's so distrubing me. Caren never let others to represent her. Even when she was with us she never allows me or dad or Bri to do interviews inspite of her. But now what's happening.

Even though I'm happy about her comeback after six months I'm really worried about her. For the past 8 months there was no news about her till 6 months just this past couple of months I'm slightly relieved to hear about her. But I'm really stressed out and worried that I couldn't even hear her voice.

That was the only thing which gave me hope after leaving Caren but now that hope also died.

"Grace never attended any interviews inspite of Caren when she was with us but now it's really weird bro. Is she alright ?" He took a deep breath and leaned back in the arm chair.

"I'm afraid as well. Why she is not making any appearance atleast she used to attend telephonic interviews".

"Even with all the investigators and investigations we couldn't find the exact reason behind this. Even I personally went and spoke with the company owners which Caren took over in the past couple of months. The only answer they gave ' we don't know sir ' that's it".

"That's it? Like all gave the same reply ?" I asked him in a suprised tone. Because after Rodriguez enterprises our company took the second spot in fame and power catogory.

"How come they are not scared of us I didn't mean it in a wrong way but they all used to work for us and they also know our power and what we are capable off".

"As you said Derick they all know what we are capable of but still I would like to remind you something that the one who is supporting them is the queen of Devils nobody can stand against her unless they want to loose everything".

I smiled by his definition of Caren         "yes she is a queen indeed I'm forgetting that. I always used to see her a sweet innocent baby just I couldn't accept the fact that she is all grown now and also I lost.. um any other things regarding her Bri". I manged to change the topic.

"Derick it's ok you don't have to hide your feelings for Caren. I know loved her".

"Not loved her Brian I'm still loving her a part inside me is dying whenever I think about the day we left her". I couldn't control my tears whenever I think about her , the pain she went through because of me. Brian stared at me with a sad expression.

After doing all the works we both left the company as early as possible and came home. Swimming helps people to relieve them from stress. I'm working on this swimming thing for the past 8 months but there is no change. I want to see my baby atleast once that's the only thing which can relieve me. I know she hates me but I will try my best to bring her back or to give us a chance to explain why we left her. I hope she forgives us.

I hope

I hope. "Derick I have a news but I don't know whether it's a good news or bad news for you". Brian was literally panting like a dog.

"What's with the rush Bri just tell me the news . Apart from loosing my love 'completey' there won't be a another bad news in my life".

"Um th-thats what it seems like I guess" I looked at him in a utter shock. I was about to reply but he continued to tell the news. " Please wait let me finish it. Caren is coming back to Norway and she is taking over a company here which is its closing state".

" Oh my god!!! Brian its a good new man actually it's a great news I-Im going to see my Caren after a long long time". Brian looked at me with a worried expression. "What's with your expression man I'm so happy and you also should be!".

"I'm happy Derick but you won't be after the thing which I'm going to say".

"Cut the crap Brian come to the point".

"Caren is taking over Granger's company".

No no no no this can't be happening she broke up with him. He hurted her feeling . She suffered a lot because of that pain he gave her how could she... How could she give him a another chance in her life.

No let me not come to a conclusion. First I have to find the reason why she is helping that b*****. Plus my baby never forgives anyone that easily.

"Derick are you alright".

"Derick "

"DERICK"

"Sorry I was immersed in my thoughts. Find the reason why she is helping that Jason f*** Granger".

"I'll look through it but before that Derick please don't come to a conclusion until we talk to her directly okay?".

I took a heavy breath and said "okay atleast for now".

***************************

I know you people all are eagerly waiting for Jason's pov but I'm really sorry for my delay next chap it's definitely going to be his pov 😊

Hey cuties do share your 💭 throught comments and support me by clicking that star icon on the bottom of your screen.

Have a nice day😘