Chapter 5 - I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Monday, April 23rd
Liverpool, UK

[Emmileigh]

Aaah Liverpool. One of my favourite cities in the UK. Not only did it have one of the biggest shopping centers I've ever been to, but it had the docks, and I loved anywhere that was near water.

After Donnie had been a no show at the club, and Karsyn pretty much snubbed Nick to join me, we decided to check out the VIP area before leaving. I didn't want to admit it, but I was kinda glad we left. Donnie not turning up had disappointed me, and that was something I had vowed never to feel.

I had a habit of putting my hopes on things, only for them to be broken. I hated feeling like that, so yesterday I vowed it a new day, no more disappointment!

We arrived in Liverpool just before lunch. The sun was shining, and the weather was warm. It was my kind of weather. For the UK leg of the tour I had decided to hire a car and drive it, so after we picked up our hire car, we headed to the hotel and checked in before doing a spot of shopping.

Karsyn was blown away by all the shops, and I loved seeing her reaction, but the best part had yet to come.

[flashback to day before]

"So, where you taking me again?"

We were walking along the busy road, toward the Arena were the show was playing the next day.

"Somewhere.." I grinned at Karsyn before snapping a picture of the water.

"Bitch.." Karsyn muttered. "I wonder if Nick's here yet."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Dude, for someone playing hard to get, you sure want him around."

Karsyn smirked. "Of course I do. It's fun. So, where did you say you were taking me?"

I laughed before linking my arm with hers and pointing towards a sigh that had come into view. I waited for Karsyn to see what I'd pointed at before looking at her.

"HOLY SHIT THE BEATLES MUSEUM!" Karsyn yelled out, making a few people turn to look at us. "What?!"

I elbowed her. "Shhh. Liverpudlians are not to be messed with! And yes, the Beatles museum!"

"I'll cut a bitch.." Karsyn mumbled before giggling at me. "The Beatles!"

[/end flashback]

Our day had ended back at the hotel, catching a much needed early night before the excitement of today, and show number three.

[/Emmileigh]

[Karsyn]

Emmileigh caught an early night, but I was up most of the night texting with Nick. Or calling him a bitch just to piss him off. He text me about nine that night, asking if we were in Liverpool yet, which I replied "been here bitch" to him.

I was kind of glad that I blew him off at the club and went back to where Emmileigh was. I didn't want to come off as needy or overly eager and well, it must have been working because he was texting me. I only replied to him when he text me and I hadn't tweeted anything about him.

I was kind of proud of myself.

We had an amazing day of shopping and hanging out the day before and it was nice, after two concerts, to be away from all the boys and the fandom.

Before heading to the venue, we went and had lunch at a nice restaurant and some guy kept hitting on Emmileigh who just laughed in return. It made for good jokes on the way to the venue and as we went inside for VIP.

For each VIP so far, we had front row and for the first time, we sat right in front of Nick who gave me a weird look as they walked out to the fans cheering. I watched him sit on his stool and take his phone out. Then he looked at me and nodded.

"Check your phone," Emmileigh whispered as I took my phone out and looked to see that I had a message.

Donnie said to tell your friend he was sorry about not showing up at the club. He said something came up.

"Awww, look," I said as Emmileigh smiled at Nick and I put typed out "thanks bitch" to him. We both looked to see him check his phone and his mouth opened and gasped at me calling him a bitch again.

We sat there as the group performed "Drowning" and "Siberia," which they had performed at all three soundchecks so far and frankly I was getting a little tired of hearing the same songs. Especially "Siberia," I hated that fucking song.

As soon as someone from the fan club asked if anybody had a question for Nick, Emmileigh grabbed my hand, throwing it in the air and I saw Nick point at me. Then there was a microphone in my face.

"On the next stop, can you guys sing something other than 'Drowning' and 'Siberia'?" I asked as AJ cracked up laughing.

"What would you prefer us to sing?" Nick asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Anything other than 'Siberia,'" I said as the fan club guy started to take the microphone away. "Wait, that wasn't my question. Just a suggestion," I said, looking back at Nick. "So what goes through your mind when you see the same fans at every VIP and every tour date?"

"That they must have won the lottery," Nick said as Emmileigh cracked up laughing.

The fan club guy took the microphone away and I saw him mouth the word "bitch" to me with a grin.

Now I think he was playing hard to get.

[/Karsyn]