Chapter 38 - All Aboard!

June 7, 2012
Port of Miami, Florida

[Karsyn]

Boarding the cruise ship brought back so many memories from the cruise in December, except so much had changed. I wasn't just a fan anymore. It's scary to think how much had changed in just a matter of months.

Six months ago I boarded a ship as a Backstreet Boys fan and got to hang out with the guy who just a few months later would end up telling me he loved me. How crazy is that?

We boarded the ship and our suite was right across from Donnie and Emmileigh's. Apparently it was originally supposed to be Donnie's Mom's suite, but she ended up not being able to come on the cruise. That sucked, because it would have freaked Emmi out meeting her, but Nick and I had a suite and I was all ready. For the Backstreet Boys cruise, I had to make budget friendly theme outfits, making my own 80's outfit and even prom dress. This time, I just simply went and paid money and it felt awesome.

"Did you see that tub in there?" Nick asked, walking out of the bathroom. "We're gonna make use of that."

"We don't have to do all the New Kids events, do we?" I asked as he shook his head. "Because on the Backstreet cruise, all I did was BSB stuff and I didn't even get to go to the casino on the boat."

"No, we can do couple things," he said as I smiled.

"Couple things?" I asked as he smiled and nodded, walking up closer to me. "I do want to do some of the New Kids stuff."

"I probably would have had a better time in December if I was with you the entire time," he said as I shook my head.

"Do you really remember me from that night?" I asked as he nodded. "What did I have on?"

"A homemade Spynkter t-shirt and jean skirt with that frilly stuff around the edges," he said as I stared at him. He did remember. "I told you I took you back to the room that night with Mike."

"How did you become the perfect boyfriend?" I asked as he cracked up laughing.

"I ain't perfect, just wait," he said as he walked over to his backpack, pulling out construction paper. "We're decorating our door for this, right?"

I looked at him like he had grown a second head.

"You want to decorate our door like the fans?" I asked as he nodded, taking out a poster of Jordan from the 80's.

I almost pissed myself.

[/Karsyn]

[Emmileigh]

"It's like being in a hotel room." I was sat on the bed in our suite on the ship looking around. We'd been let on the boat before the fans, and now been in our room for the past half an hour settling in.

"I know. Wait until we set sail, you'll feel the boat rocking."

I jumped off the bed and walked over to Donnie, who was sat in a small armchair tweeting up a storm. "So, what happens on the cruise? Like.. I know there's the themed parties and stuff."

Donnie put his phone down on the desk in front of him before pulling me into his lap. "I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna get crazy. I mean.. I don't know how much time we'll get together, but I want you to have fun."

"I know. I prepared myself for that. Is that why you asked Karysn and Nick to come along? So I wouldn't be alone?" I gave Donnie a smile, letting him know I wasn't mad if the answer was yes.

"Partly." Donnie admitted. "I just knew I'd feel guilty that you'd be all alone when you should be with me."

I smiled and leant closer, kissing the tip of his nose. "Don't be silly. Just being here is so much better than being thousands of miles away from you. Plus, I'm a fan, I know how it works. I'll mingle with fans and watch you. Maybe I'll stalk you and steal you away when no ones looking." I giggled at him as he kissed me softly.

"You better." He rest his forehead against mine, making me close my eyes and smile. We stayed like that for a moment before the sound of Karsyn laughing made me open my eyes and look up.

"Was that Karsyn?" Donnie asked.

I nodded. "Sounds like they she's in the hall. Let's go look." I jumped off his lap and grabbed his hand, pulling him off the chair and towards the door. I opened it, and was greeted by Karsyn laughing hard as Nick was bent over, sticking something on their door. "What the fuck?"

Karsyn turned around and grabbed my arm. "Nick's fanboying." She pulled me out into the hall, giving me a better look at their door.

"Is that Jordan? Wow.. where did you find that poster?"

"I think it's from Nick's personal collection."

Nick turned around and flipped us off, making us both laugh. I spotted him sticking words to the bottom of the poster.

"What are you writing there?"

"That's totally going to say my name." Donnie said, making me move closer.

"It's not done yet! Don't look!" Nick said, standing up and standing with his arms wide, covering the door. "Fuck off.. all of you! Let this fan boy decorate his door in peace!"

Me and Karsyn looked at each other and cracked up before heading back into my room with Donnie.

"Your boy is crazy." Donnie said to Karsyn, sitting on the bed.

"Crazy, but I love him." She said with a sigh, making me chuckle.

"Aww she's in love." I said before sitting on Donnie's lap.

"And you're not?" Karsyn said. "Look at you, the both of you. Its adorable."

I looked behind me at Donnie and smiled before turning back to Karsyn, grinning widely. She winked at me before turning to look at the doorway when Nick shouted that he was done.

"Good god, I'm dreading looking at this." I said as I jumped off Donnie's lap and we all walked outside. Karsyn was the first one out in the hall, and cracked up. I quickly moved her out the way and checked out what Nick had done.

In the middle of the door he'd stuck a huge poster of Jordan, fresh out of the early 90's. On the top of the poster it read "NICK LOVES JORDAN", and on the bottom in slightly smaller letters it read "Oh, and Donnie is ok, too." He topped it all off with a group poster above the Jordan one, with bright pink hearts drawn around Jordan and Donnie's heads.

But the masterpiece was what he had added to the group picture.

"Nick, is that a picture of you put over Joey?" I stepped closer to look, as Nick cracked up.

"Yup."

I shook my head and laughed before stepping back so Donnie could look.

"You, my friend... are troubled.. but I love ya too." Donnie hugged Nick, making me and Karsyn laugh once more.

I had a feeling I'd be laughing alot on this trip.

[/Emmileigh]