{NSFW} Anatomy Practice - Rohan x Reader

Warnings: Whoops, it's another lemon. Sorry! I can't help myself! Feel free to skip!

~~~~~~

"Thank you for agreeing to come over, (Y/N)," Rohan said with a smile, opening his front door for you.

"Of course! So, what does my best friend need help with today?" You asked cheerfully, stepping inside and taking off your coat.

"Well... it's a bit embarrassing to ask," Rohan admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

"I've known you for forever. You've probably said worse before," you joked.

Rohan turned bright red, doing his best to suppress the embarrassing memories that began to creep to the front of his mind. He shook his head before locking eyes with you.

"I wanted to do some anatomy practice, and I was wondering if you would model for me," Rohan asked bluntly.

You were a bit shocked by Rohan's request. He wanted you to be his model? You certainly didn't think you looked good enough for the job, but Rohan insisted he wanted it to be you.

"Fine," you agreed, "but only because I know anyone else you asked would turn you down."

Rohan thanked you with a smile that made your face heat up. He took you upstairs to his drawing room, setting you up on a stool in the corner. You sat awkwardly, tense and stiff on the stool.

"Please relax," Rohan begged.

You did your best, but simply found that when you "relaxed", the only change was that your posture drooped. Rohan rolled his eyes, standing up from his desk and walking over to you.

He took charge and grabbed your hips forcefully, centering you on the stool. Next he bent down and grabbed your leg, bending your knee so that your heel rested on one of the rungs of the stool. He extended your other leg so that it rested flat on the floor before standing back up. He grabbed your arms and positioned them to his liking before taking your face in between his hands. He tilted your head to the side rather forcefully and you blushed at the skin on skin contact he was making.

Rohan seemed to snap out of his artistic zone and realized that he was cupping your cheeks in his hands. He backed away quickly, withdrawing his hands from your face as if your skin had burned him. His face threatened to turn a deep shade of red as he returned to his desk.

Once seated, he cleared his throat and apologized, "Sorry."

"No, it's ok. I guess I didn't really know what I was doing," you said, still holding the pose Rohan had carefully crafted for you.

Rohan began to draw, his hand flying across the page in a frenzy. While he worked, you couldn't help but admire him. You had secretly liked your mangaka best friend for several months now, not that you would admit it to him or anyone else. His dedication to his craft was truly admirable and you watched the way his eyes flickered from you back to the page every so often. Subconsciously, you bit your lip while you watched him work.

After a few minutes, the piece was done. You had always admired Rohan's ability to work so quickly and yet so efficiently. It was almost like magic the way he could crank out new manga chapters every week without fail. Rohan drew in a deep breath as he put his pen away, leaning back in his chair to admire his artwork.