{NSFW} Hands Up - Abbacchio x Reader

Warnings: This chapter is a nice lil Abbacchio lemon! Feel free to skip it if you don't like those!

~~~~~~

Having a cop for a boyfriend seemed like it would be no different than having a regular boyfriend. Boy, you sure were wrong about that.

You had started dating Leone Abbacchio several months ago and your relationship with him was nothing but perfect. That is, perfect whenever you finally got to see him. Your schedules were greatly conflicting as you often worked during the day and Abbacchio often worked at night. Getting to sleep each night was nearly impossible as you always feared for your boyfriends life in his line of work.

You let out a heavy sigh as you finished washing the dishes. Or, rather, dish: singular. You had eaten alone yet again, Abbacchio gone for the night. You dried off the plate with a towel, placing it back in the cupboard where it belonged. Folding the dish towel and placing it next to the sink, you turned around and gasped.

Abbacchio stood in front of you, a devilish smirk on his face, a finger gun pointed at your chest. Your eyes widened in surprise since you hadn't heard him come in.

"Since when did you-" you began to ask.

"Hands up!" Abbacchio commanded, cutting you off quickly.

His harsh tone and loud voice startled you into submission. You raised your arms above your head, palms on display to show him you held no weapon.

"Abba, what's all this?" You asked, arms still raised.

"I'll be the one asking questions," he said. He then moved his finger gun in a circular motion, asking you to turn around.

You rolled your eyes and turned back around to face the kitchen sink. You heard Abbacchio's heavy boots stomp across the tile floor as he approached you. In one swift, practiced motion, Abbacchio grabbed both of your still raised hands and clasped them together behind your back. He removed his handcuffs from his belt and cuffed your hands together. As soon as you were detained, he bent you over the counter forcefully. You blushed when he spoke again.

"We've had reports of a robbery," he said in his stern, cop voice.

"Oh yeah? And what did I steal?" You asked flirtatiously.

"My heart," Abbacchio answered.

The line was cheesy enough that you burst out laughing. You were cut off with a harsh spank on your ass that caused you to cry out unexpectedly.

"Disrespecting an officer, are we?" Abbacchio teased.

"N-no, sir," you responded, the stinging sensation on your ass beginning to dissipate.

You heard Abbacchio groan behind you at the use of the title "sir". He moved his hips forward and began grinding into your backside. You felt a pool of wetness beginning to form between your legs as you felt his already hard member press against you.

"You'll have to be punished for your crimes," Abbacchio purred, leaning over your body to whisper directly into your ear.

"Gladly," you responded, turning your head and catching his lips in a kiss.

This kiss was forceful and aggressive. Considering how often the two of you were apart, this rare moment of closeness was one you were not going to waste. You ground your hips against his crotch as the kiss continued, capturing his moan in your mouth. His tongue snaked between your lips to wrestle your own. There wasn't much of a fight. It was clear Abbacchio had the upper hand.

And he intended to use it.

He withdrew his lips from yours with a pop, straightening up again. He backed away from your body with his lower half, still using his arms to keep you pinned down. He withdrew one of his hands and slapped your ass again. Hard.