Will I Someday Be More Important? (Agent Silver x Reader)

"Don't make any mistake or else I'll lock you up without any food! Understand?!?" My manager threaten as she harshly finish my hair. I slowly nod and look at the mirror, seeing a reflection of another girl.

[You before:]

[You after:]

I-Is this even m-me?

I-Is this even m-me?... I have to wear contact lens, wig and e-everything just to look like t-this?... It's such a big change than I usually have...

"Good. Now grab your stupid mic and go there on stage!" She growl before she shove the mic at my chest and push me on stage. This has been going on and on since I audition. At first, I thought the manager herself is nice, but it was all a picture frame.

She was so cruel... she made my idol life a living nightmare...  I fake a smile when I look at my fans before the music start playing as I sing and dance,

After some songs, I took a quick 3 minutes break before leaving off the stage. I reach for a bottle of water, but my manager didn't let me. "No water until the end of the concert! You crack the highnote and you got late from the last verse! Didn't I tell you to practice?!?" She scream while I hung my head low.

I was just asking for water... "You see this?!?" She pause before she harsly grab my chin and point a screen. "I want these rates to max straight up at the top! I want you to stay on top! If this arrow went low, you are dead..." she threaten more before I gulp and nod obediently.

You might ask why I never sue her before... Well, because I'm doing this for my little brother... He was under control by a student from my neighborhood. She was kind enough to take care of him for me the weekdays since our parents die from the car accident.