Chapter 1. Welcome to season 6

HIIIIIII~! I'm really happy to be posting here again! Sorry to those who are my followers, I no longer do eddsworld. 

I want everyone to be aware that I DO NOT ACTUALLY SHIP THE REAL PEOPLE, IT'S ONLY THE PERSONA'S THEY SHOW US ON SCREEN. I'm already nervous for posting this because all I really do is write shipping shit. Anyways! Enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He sat there, amused while watching the players mess around and laugh. He loved watching them build and create incredible contraptions that none of his elders could even dream of. It brought him back to a time with his friends, how they would all play around and journey together. He was fond of all the players of this world, each having their own unique trait, whether it be a physical trait or personality, he cared for all. But of course, all have their own favorites, he enjoyed watching a certain Redstone master create incredible machines, and though the player claims to be rubbish at building, he still aspires to create incredible builds. Then there was the admin of the server, he was an odd one, but he always found comfort being around other admins. He just felt a connection, being an admin in the past.

He was sitting on a roof of the redstoner, watching him build, subtly fixing any mistakes the mustached man made. The sound of fireworks grabs both of their attention. It was the admin.

"Hey Mumbo!" The admin greets. Mumbo tucks always his blocks.

"Hello, Xisuma. What brings you around here?" Mumbo asks, a friendly smile on his face.

"Well... have gotten the feeling you're being watched?" Xisuma asks, almost looking directly at the Watcher.

"Yeah... I just thought it was the villagers staring at me. Why?" Now the admin seems like he's made eye contact.

"... there's an out code in the server..." Now the Watcher is certain that the admin is staring at him. He simply smirks at the player.

"Really? What do you keep looking at?" Mumbo looks over his shoulder seeing nothing.

"There's no way you built that." Xisuma points to the building the Watcher was observing Mumbo build

"Uuhhh... yeah... it looks nothing like how I made it... huh, for once something turns out how I imagined it in my head." Mumbo mutters.

"Anyways, we're going to be having a server meeting tomorrow, about the next season and the outcode." Mumbo gives a nod.

"Why couldn't you have put it in chat?" The mustached man asks.

"Not everyone picks up their communicator."

"Right." Xisuma takes off with a wave, setting course to the next hermit. "Now... how the hell did I build this?" Mumbo looks back at the build.

(Larger gaps mean end of paragraph)

The Watcher aloofly floated over the admin as he began the meeting. It was just a boring talk about the next season and how the districts would lay out. But then came the fun part.

"So, a lot of you have mentioned that you have the feeling that you're being watched." The admin begins, many nod. "Well, I looked into it and there's an outcode in the server. One I can't delete... thankfully, however, it can't interact with the world, it just... sits there." The Watcher rolls his eyes under his mask. "Meaning there should be no worry. It won't be in the next season, it seems to be connected to the server. So when we change servers it'll be gone." Many let out a sigh of relief. Oh boy, he's gonna have fun messing with them. "And I believe that adjourns our meeting. Remember we leave in two days."

People file out of the room, some stay and chat amongst themselves, Mumbo approaches the admin,

"Mumbo, is there something you need?" Xisuma asks.

"The outcode can interact with the world."

"How so?" Xisuma asks, curiously.

"I reviewed my footage from building that lighthouse, in the corner of my eye I would catch a block break and be replaced by something else." Mumbo says, showing the footage on his device.

"... that is odd... especially considering the outcode was around your base..." Mumbo physically flinches.

"What?!" He shouts, gaining some stares. He mutters a sorry and lowers his tone. "I thought you said it just sat around somewhere..."

"Oh, I guess that wasn't very clear. It apparently just watches us. It does nothing else, and I guess mess with you too." Xisuma messes with something on the server codes.

As the day came to be, the Watcher left first, going to the next season to leave some signs hours before the hermits arrive.

'Welcome, Hermits, to Hermitcraft season 6

                          ~ Red Watcher/"Outcode"'

He smiles proudly and waits, resting against the portal they will come through. Hours pass by and he nearly falls asleep but the sound of the portal wakes him, he stands to be behind the signs. He unfurls his large lilac tinted wings and lets them rest wide open. Hands behind his back he see the Hermits enter all stare at something. Probably the signs. The admin comes last.

"Who the hell are you!?" The Watcher seems confused. Could they see him?

"Cleo, calm down... uh... Hello. We weren't aware there would be someone here." Xisuma says, his voice is laced with confusion.

"Well now... this is quite a predicament..." The Watcher mutters. "You aren't supposed to be able to see me." His wings tuck in. "... Perhaps it was the server change... no.. that's never happened before..." He mutters off to himself. Forgetting about the players.

"Wait. You're the outcode?" Mumbo asks, reading the sign.

"Why yes, Mumbo. It says that on the sign." He says with sarcasm. They all look confused. How did he know Mumbo's name? "And before you ask, as I can see on your faces, I've been watching all of you. I know all your names." They just stare in awe at the silk robed galactic male. A hood and mask cover his face. They just see a smile.

"So, what exactly are you?" A cyborg like man asks. Doc is his name.

"Again, it is on the sign, I am the Red Watcher. I watch and protect the players of this server." That smile never wavers, giving the Hermits an uneasy feeling. He notices their wariness. He snaps his fingers, becoming a form he hadn't used in centuries. He changes from his tall humanoid form to his shorter player form. His mask and wings remain but his robes replace with a red turtleneck and grey pants. "That should be better." He mumbles.

"Wait a second... GRIAN!?" Mumbo shouts, recognizing the boy.

"You know him?" Xisuma asks.

"My, my, that's a name I haven't heard in years..." He still smiles. "How long has it been Mumbo? 10 years?"

"... yeah..." The boy finally drops his smile.

"Well, Hermits. Welcome to season 6." He takes to the skies and flies away to his already pre made starter base.