Chapter 16. Guess Who's Back

————————-Grian's POV-

The void again? There isn't anyone here...

A bright flash fills my eye sight, The Prime and Xisuma are here.

"What the...?" Xisuma mutters.

"Boys, there isn't much time. Red, you need to hide. The Listeners, they're planning something, something bad. Void, I need you to erase any data saying Grian is a Watcher on your server, by any means. I've already told your superiors about it so you won't be in trouble." He seems rushed... it scares me seeing him this shaken.

"Father, what's happening?!" He looks to me.

"Mutiny."

————————— (3rd person)

The Watcher goes to the Admin, making sure it wasn't some weird vision.

"R... did you..?" The admin seems terrified.

"Yeah... you?" The admin nods. "We gotta do it." The admin gets to work on his part and the Watcher returns to his player form.

"What do you think's happening back at ALSW?" Xisuma asks.

"..."

"Grian?" The admin looks back seeing the boy with glowing red eyes.

"... they're killing the Primes and their heirs..." he mutters. "I... I shouldn't be hiding here, I'll put you all in danger!-" the man grabs both his shoulders.

"Grian! You're a Hermit! No matter what we're all family, family sticks together. We'll help you. Unlike Sam, the Listeners are beatable. We can stop them!" The boy shakes his head.

"They'll destroy the players... and now it isn't just the low ranks! It's ALL of them. The middle ranks, the high ranks, even the fucking Primes!" The admin pulls the boy into a hug.

"... we can fight them, as long as we do it as a family, we can do anything. Just trust us and we'll be unstoppable!

"...right. I've got to remember not to doubt this family... you guys aren't defenseless.... I guess my plans to surprise everyone are off the plate. I was going to slip little hints in here and there, even drop the Watcher voice at times. But I guess now we have to warn the players of danger again... god, you really realize who the problem child is. There was never a single problem until I joined the players."

"Ah, but then it would be boring! You spice things up. Keep us on our toes." The admin pulls up a holographic screen. ".... You know what, I'm giving them a 5 minute warning and then teleporting them all here."

<Xisuma> 5 minute warning, forced Tp, important meeting.

"Alright, you can still surprise them just nonchalantly walk in like, 'what's the meeting about?' And confuse the shit out of them." The two chuckle.

5 minutes pass and the admin teleports all the Players to his base.

"Jeez... it's just as bad as the portals." Keralis haunches over, trying to hold his food in.

"Sorry everyone, but this is important... We have another problem with the Listeners." The admin starts. "And it concerns everyone. They're killing the Primes and their heirs. And we happen to be harboring one..."

"Where is R?" Scar asks.

"Here." Grian sticks his tongue out, sitting on a high beam.

"No, I said R, not Grian- WHAT?!" He, along with the rest, look at him.