Chapter 14. Pre-Season 7

"Well everyone, it appears to be that time again!" Xisuma says, sitting in the meeting room filled with Hermits. "It's time for us to go to the next season."

Everyone silently spoke to each other. Before Xisuma could get another word out a sign places in front of him.

'Small Problem.'

"Alright. Who placed that?" Xb asks.

"None of the Hermits... What's up R?" Xisuma looks to the Watcher.

'There aren't any empty servers...'

"That's not good." He mutters.

'I am currently creating a new one, it'll take a few days. Since this world is crumbling, the players will have to stay in another server until it is finished.' Xisuma nods.

"... I think I've got a place in mind. Don't you worry about us, R. I know where we're going, we'll be perfectly safe."-

"Oh my gosh! There's so many of you!" Chan exclaims. "How could you let this happen, R?!" She looks to the Watcher.

'You say that as if I could control this idiot.'

The players stare in awe at the three, mainly how they aren't bothered by the 7 foot tall galactic being with lilac wings.

"Yeah! 'Cause you can! You're higher rank than him! Hell you're the Heir to the Prime! Of course he'd listen to you!" Chan scolds the boy. He holds his hands up in defense.

"And you, Void!" She turns her head a bit to quickly to be human.

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"... you're an idiot." Grian doubles over, silently laughing.

"It's not that funny, man!" Xisuma whimpers.

"Oh no, it's hilarious." Chan grins. The Hermits chuckle here and there. "Oh my god... do you only have three girls on your server?! Oh nononono! Come on ladies! It's time you spent a while with... not that." She pulls the three with her.

"Is this a kidnapping?" Stress asks.

"Yes!" Chan exclaims. "And it's gonna save you!"

"Uhhhh... What?" Doc mutters.

"Well, Welcome to Yandere High School! This place is really weird." Xisuma says.

"LIKE THE CLOSETS!" Iskall shouts.

"Yes, like the closets..." Mumbo grumbles.

"Not sure about y'all! But I'mma go find Taurtis!" Scar chirps and runs off. Before he could get far he bumps into a red forcefield. "Owww."

"Thank you, R!" Xisuma says in a semi-sarcastic tone. "Scar. Do you even know where we are?" Xisuma growls.

"Uhhh... yeah, actually. We're close to that Pufferfish ladies place. So the house is this way." Grian and Xisuma look at each other, the boy shakes his head and points the house next to them. The Watcher places a sign.

'It isn't really a good idea to hide out here, time is slower here. After the meeting, it was only like Chan left for a minute. So it'll take long- oh.'

"Yeah, I know what I'm doing, dude. The longer time period in here the less they'll feel the wait." The Watcher silently chuckles.

"So, like. You gonna introduce us?" Bdubs asks.

"Ah, well. Everyone, This is our Watcher, R. I'm looking at you two." He looks to the Vex's. "Touch him He'll kill you. Not me. He will."

"Yeah, we heard. Not gonna mess with a Prime Heir." Cub grimaces.