Chapter 19. Restraints

-Grian's POV-

I woke up on something soft. Was it a dream..? Is this a dream? Who knows... at least I'm out of that cell for a bit. Theres something warm next to me... it's so warm... I nuzzle into the heat. I recognize this scent. It's his... Mumby's scent.. so it was just a dream... I look around my room the best I can. Nothing is off. It was just a nightmare. Mumby never got taken.

I feel him play with my hair. "Morning..." he hums. I look up at him and smile, but it drops. Something definitely is off. I reach my hand up to the gash on his head.

"What happened...?" I ask, healing it.

"Kyle."

"It wasn't a dream..." I sit up, panic ruling my mind. He sits up and rests a hand on my back.

"Calm down... what wasn't a dream?" He asks.

"You and Xisuma got kidnapped!" He nods. "How the hell are we home?!" He pulls me close.

"Gri... calm down.. after you passed out we escaped." I rest my head against his chest. "... why didn't you tell me?" I look at him, confused. "Why didn't you tell me that my bonds were too tight." He looks betrayed..

"... I-I knew you were already upset about other things a-and I didn't want you to think there was another thing you messed up and.. and.." My voice sputters. "I didn't want you to feel bad... I wanted to see you happy." Tears form in my eyes.

"Grian... I can't be happy if I'm hurting you every time I use my magic. It's shattering your soul!" He lifts my chin softly. I look at his face, seeing how sad and hurt he is by me lying about it.

His rich chocolate brown eyes, saddened, dulled slightly. His constant smile, missing.

I got so caught up seeing the differences that I didn't even notice he had me pinned down. My heart raced at this. His lower body between my spread legs. He held my wrists with one hand while the other is over my already fluttering heart. He leans in and kisses me. Oh jeez... we're really doing this?! My hands clench, wanting to be wrapped around his torso. Our lips moved together in sync. He moves his hand on my chest down to the hem of my sweater. His hand is cold compared to my skin, making a moan escape me. He takes that as an advantage to slip his tongue into my mouth. His mustache tickles. Him exploring my mouth, holding my hands up and out of use, and his hand exploring my chest... it makes me feel so... so submissive... even my legs feel like jelly. He pulls away, a string of saliva connecting our lips.

...I feel weak... drained... but also... not as restrained? It feels like, uh, a literal weight was lifted? What did he do to me...?

"How long have you wanted to do that?" I say, trying to play it cool. He chuckles huskily and rests his head in the crook of my neck, making me blush more if at all possible.

"Centuries."

I spent the day floating around, watching everyone, unknown to them. Hey, I might be one of the last few Watchers but I still have a job to do. Honestly, there are some brilliant minds here. Some people who got lost in past seasons came back. Either way, I love them all. They are My players. Xisuma may have the true claim to them but each one of them all have a place in my heart. They may be his people, but his people are playing my game. My game... it's so weird how natural that sounds. But I like it. They're enjoying my game and that's all I need.

<ImpulseSV> hey, three powerful god dudes. I think you might want to see this. (At my base.)

Huh? What's going on? I teleport to his base, along as the other two to save them time.