Defeat | Antarctican Empire

Wilbur stood in his palace as he saw wave after wave of rebel soldiers charge into his forces. They were doing well, but it wasn't enough. It would never be enough.

Weeks of fighting could not turn the tide. Thousands had died from this cause, but it was meaningless. Completely useless. It didn't matter how many people had died, or how many were injured, for Wilbur had to accept defeat. He had to give up.

The next morning at the brim of dawn, Wilbur stood outside the field. Waving a white flag "We surrender. Just please, stop the fighting."

Techno came out to meet him. "Wilbur, my friend, my enemy, it's nice to see you again. We will cease fire, but in return you must give us our land. Our home. Return to your own kingdom Wilbur, and no more shall be harmed." He said, his troops slowly retreating. Despite so many of their fellow soldiers dead, these troops felt victorious. They felt as if they had done something.

"Techno, it really has been such a long time since we've last spoken. Come, follow me inside where we discuss terms." He led Technoblade inside the palace. They sat down together, not as enemies, fighting against each other in a bloody war, but as two childhood best friends who had not seen each other for decades.

"Technoblade, these are my terms. We will give you back your land, but you let my people stay. This is their home after all. I will leave and go back to Europe, my home, where I belong. There will be no more fighting, and your people will not harass my own."

"Of course. May I add that you must pay me 6 trillion dollars in damages?" Technoblade added in a sarcastic tone.

"You really are the worst."

"I know." They both laughed at that. It felt good to go back to the old days, the golden years. Where they would laugh, talk, just have fun together..

After hours of debating terms and just catching up, they finally had to say goodbye. "Goodbye Techno, I hope to see you again."

"I hope to as well Wilbur. But for now, goodbye." As Wilbur walked away, Techno felt something resurface in him. For the first time in many years, Techno felt true joy. He once again felt free.

(Well we did it, the finale to my Antarctican Empire series. I'm considering writing part 3, but I'm not sure yet. I probably won't, cause I have a few other projects that I'm working on right now. Besides, I feel like this is an appropriate place to end this series. And if I do decided to write it, it will be a prologue explaining Techno and Wilbur's relationship, the start of the Antarctican Empire and Tommy/Business Bay. I do want to move on from this series though, because if I'm being honest, working on this has gotten a little boring, but I'll happily write it if someone wants me to. I don't know why, but I feel like this ending was a little rushed, so I might expand on this in the future. It was probably because as I've said before, working on this has become pretty stale, but tell me what you think. And finally, if you have any thoughts, questions or feedback please tell me. I don't think this authors note made any sense, so I'm sorry)