Raining Silence | Antarctican Empire

Rain began to fall.

It reminded Techno of himself, of everything. Of his life, slowly falling apart.

Technoblade walked around the small village. It had been 3 weeks since they got here, and barely any progress had been made. 3 weeks, and they had heard nothing. They had heard nothing from Wilbur, from Tubbo. They had heard nothing from the strange group, the group coming from ████████.

Hours had passed. Hours and Techno was crying, overwhelmed by the thoughts circling in his head. Overwhelmed by the questions, swallowing him.

He didn't want to admit to anyone, but he was scared.

He was confused, and he didn't know what to do.

Hours had passed and the rain was still falling. It was calming, quietly pattering down.

"Techno?" He looked behind him, his eyes dry and burning, red from tears. He had been crying for so long already.

"Yeah?" He sounded young, innocent. He didn't sound like the psychotic anarchist he always was.

"Techno, seriously, are you alright?" Phil's own eyes were gray, gray from worry for his friend.

"I- I'm alright.."

The two sat outside, soaking in the rain. They were both silent, listening to the soft rain. It was lovely, besides the cold. Antarctica really is quite beautiful.

Both of them wanted to speak, just they couldn't bring themselves to do it. They didn't want to ruin the moment. It was supposed to be a calming moment, but hearing someone running towards them, they both knew, all good things have to come to an end. 

(Feedback, questions, thoughts and random comments are all welcome and appreciated.)