Psychotic | Antarctican Empire

"Techno, I only came back to you because I thought you changed. I thought you would be a better person."
    "Oh Phil, please define your definition of better. To me, I am a better person, I have changed, I have rebirthed our empire. I thought you would like that." He chuckled. He chuckled like a psychopath. He was a psychopath.
    "You thought that I would like the fact that you murdered so many innocent people? What the fuck is wrong with you?:"
    "Techno," he continued, "8 years ago, you said you would rebuild our empire. You said you were no longer a heartless dictator. What happened to you Techno? What caused you to become this again?" At this point, Phil was no longer mad. He was hurt, he was worried.
    "Phil. That was 8 years ago. And also, if you hate my ways, then get the fuck out of here. Leave my empire, and never return."
    Phil was scared now, "Y-yes sir." He stuttered.
    "Good. I will give you three seconds."
    "Techno, three seconds is not nearly enough."
    He didn't care. "One, two three. Oh Phil, it looks like your time is up. I guess I'll just have to force you out." And like that Phil was gone. Blood dripping from his body. Before he could say anything, he was dead, finally at peace. Gone forever.
    While he did so, Techno muttered something, loud enough for only him to hear. "I'm sorry Phil, but this had to be done." And with that, he walked away, laughing, finally who he was born to be. Truly a psychopath.