Home | DreamSMP

@Alexis_moontalons wanted a version where Fundy doesn't die, so here you go. (Extra long chapter btw. Over 2000 words!)

"Fundy? Fundy, where did you go?"

It's been six years since I was lost in the forests, six years since my supposed death. To the L'manberg, to my people, my home I was dead, and there was nothing they could do about it, but they were wrong, very wrong indeed.

Wilbur had raised me throughout my childhood, throughout his younger years. And then he gave up. Plain and simple, like I had no more meaning to him. Like I was useless. That day, it was my 16th birthday. I was out playing in the forest with my friends Tommy and Tubbo when we heard a strong breeze. A hurricane. Tommy and Tubbo made it out, but I never did. I spent a whole year in that forest, scavenging for food, water and shelter, until I heard someone. Maybe my friends were back for me? After so long, they've found me? No, it was a strange man, wearing a green jacket and a weird mask. His name was Dream.

"Hey, kid, you okay?" A person? I haven't seen another one in how long?

I nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Fundy. I'm 17 and from the L'manberg."

"Oh, my name is Dream, I am 21 years old and from the DreamSMP." He continued, "What is a kid like you doing out here alone?"

"There was a hurricane about a year ago. I've never really been able to find my way out of this forest since." It felt strange to talk to another human, after so long.

"A whole year? Oh kid, I'm so sorry, do you wanna come with us?" He sounded so sincere, as if this was all his fault.

Join the DreamSMP? What father told me were our mortal enemies? I couldn't.. But I wanted to see people again, I wanted to rejoin civilization. I'm sorry father, but I can't keep living like this. Alone, struggling to survive in the deep forest. "Deal."

He led me to his area, his home. It was a strange place. Like a village with a castle overlooking it. Like a proper kingdom. My home, well what used to be my home was different, it was just a little area where people built their own homes. Some were underground, some were huge towers. It really didn't matter to us as long as people were happy, and they were at home.

I was walking through that forest one night when I heard Wilbur, my father. "Independence or death. If we get no revolution, then we want nothing. We would rather die than to give into you and join your SMP." It sounded like he was talking to the skies, as if Dream could hear him. Father, I've always supported this revolution. You'll see me soon father, you'll see me in our home, the L'manberg. I will support you, the cause we've  fought so long for.

When I entered Dream's home, he was sitting there. On his throne, expecting me. He opened his mouth to speak. "Look Fundy, everything the light touches, is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day Fundy, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you, as the new king." He looked like he knew. He looked like he knew he wouldn't survive this war, this revolution and was teaching me, telling me this.

"Dream, it will be okay. You won't die anytime soon."

"No Fundy, I'm not going to die. I'm going home Fundy. I've spent far too long putting down these revolutions, I want to sit under my grapevine again, my own tree. I need a break Fundy, which is why you will be our next king."

"Dream, we need you. They're going to rebel again, even stronger than before. I heard Wilbur talking. He told his people that they would become independent, or they would get death. That's all they would settle for. We have to give them their freedom Dream, we can't kill so many."