😱They meet !!!!😱

(: Note : pls wear earphone if possible for the sound effect... as Videos r coming on the way.. :)

She looks up at the night sky....
And then looks at Anurag giving him a fake smile...
And both of them don't know but the drive ahead was silent...anurag's mind was filled with thoughts of what she told...
He talks in his mind
" I think she is very sad inside...I want to know what is her incomplete dream.. I will help her get to that no matter what...!!"

Prerna looks at anurag and thinks..
" He is all broken inside...hope I can heal him and get along with his pain and help him get over everything... !!!"
And she smiles inside her heart...
Both of them had a very peaceful and soothing feels when they r together... what is that feeling taking over them...

While mohini and nivi was getting ready to change...
Mohini : nivi !! Did u call moloy.. what did he tell...will he come tomorrow...??
Nivi :haa..ma I called him..he will reach her in the first flight !!! He is very excited to see prerna..!
Mohini : really !!! He will surely love her..
Nivi : even though dad will like her...will our onu do the same??
Mohini : dear...didn't u notice him today...He looked all lost in her !!
Nivi : I hope his pain fades away and begin a new life with prerna !!
Mohini : but I am afraid that if onu starts having feelings for her and prerna refuses him... he will be broken again "
Nivi : ma don't talk things like that...she will surely love him !!
Mohini : I hope so !!

Anurag turns right left in his bed not able to sleep thinking of the moments they had...
Prerna also was not able to sleep thinking of his pain...
She wakes up and goes to the living room..and looks out of the balcony sitting on the couch..

He decides to go down and drink some water

And when he comes down he notices that the door of prerna's room was open..
" where did she go at this time? "
He takes a water bottle from fridge and looks for prerna...he then remembers how prerna told him that she loves star gazing and sometimes sits out to look at the night sky..
And he finds her in the open balcony..
He sits near her..she looks at him..
" didn't u sleep?? "
" I was thirsty and came down to fetch a water bottle..and I saw that ur door was open so I came here searching for u.."
" I was not able to sleep..so I came here to talk to my dad.. "
" dad? "
" yes !! ( points at a bright star ) this is my dad.. he always looks at me at night..and I talk to him "
He smiles..

and I talk to him "He smiles