♥️A day with you ♥️

They sat on a bench under a tree..

They sat in silence and then he slowly moved towards her and held her hand she smiled at him

Its was cold...Winter...
She rested her head on his shoulder and he kept his on hers...
They looked at the moon and smiled...
" anurag... Anurag... Anurag... "
She called his name slowly looking at the moon..
" hmm... "
" I just want to call out ur name till I die!"
He looks at her and keeps the finger on her lips..
" never ever say that again!"
She makes a pout and keeps her hands on the ear..
" sorry!"
He smiles and hugs her..
" good girl!"
She hugs him back tightly...
Its so peaceful.... Getting the warmth of the one u loved the most on a cold day!

" lets go its late... "
He stands up and gives his hand for her to hold...
They walk for sometime...
And she stops..
He turns..
" what happened?? "
" My legs are paining!"
He sighs...he walks to her and picks her up..
She looks at him..
And they walk to the car...she tries to wear the seat belt and it was stuck...
" ur such a small baby!"
He pulls the seat belt and notice that they were close...
The cold weather outside... All alone in the car...
They were about to kiss that the car from behind starts horning...
He moves back and clears his throat..

Meanwhile..
" Dr Rahul... Why haven't u still not trying to get the information on his condition..!"
She through a book away..
A man in white science coat stood there confused..
" Mishelle its just that his condition and the memory bank everything is on high security...!"
" I asked u to find about everything bcz he believes u and u are the one who has access to the memory back!"
" mam but its just that someone tried to attack him in the hospital and bcz of that he has increased the secrecy!"
" I don't want to hear anything just get the password and information!"
She looks at him and leans back to her  couch..

!"" I asked u to find about everything bcz he believes u and u are the one who has access to the memory back!"" mam but its just that someone tried to attack him in the hospital and bcz of that he has increased the secrecy!"" I don't want to hear ...

" As u say!"
He sighs and goes out...
She looks at a photo of prerna..
" I asked u to leave him politely and u didn't listen... I can't believe he fell in love with a silly girl! She is good but its just that anurag is not for her! And I won't hurt her... I will just erase her from his memories and his heart!"