💯The confrontation.. 💯

She gets in...
The mansion was majestic... many expensive paintings were hung on the wall.... the hall was silent and cold... the marble floore shined reflecting her shadow... there were many... she looked around... on the top there was a beautiful chandelier hung to the wall..
Everything was elegant...
He looks at her...her cute innocent eyes was seducing him...her rose lips.... her silky hair...he wanted to touch it badly..

" Miss prerna.... "
She turns to him..and smiles....
" let's sit and talk !"
" I need ur help !"
He walks to a couch a sits there... she sighs and sits on the opposite couch...
" u will be wondering how I know u...Anurag always talks about u nowadays...!" He says pouring the coffee..
" but not now..."
His gaze goes up to prerna..
" he..... he...forgot me !"
He looks down and continues stirring the coffee..
" Mr bajaj....ur getting right what I want to tell??.. "
He nods..
" hmm...!"
" then y ru not answering me?? "

He passes her a cup of coffee and goes to the window...staring at the flowers taking a sip of coffee....
She stands up annoyed and goes to him...she looked at his muscular face...his deep black eyes...reminded her of the man in the mystery book she read....
He looks at her... and finds her lost in a deep thinking....her bright face shiner in the evening light...he got lost in her...and then the reality strikes him...he says to himself..
" what the hell r u doing rishab...she is  the girl whom Anu loves.... I can't fall in love with her !!"
He looks away...
" U said.... anu forgot u..... "
She nods...
" did something happen which made Anu angry...something like that?? "

That incident gets into her...tears filled her eyes...she remembers how Anurag's eyes were red... she never saw that side of him...he was calm outside but burning inside...that day
" Prerna? "
She looks at him and wipes of the small trickle of tears...and sighs..
" u okay? "
She nods and smiles..
" u didn't answer me.. "
" oh...aa..something didn't go well that day...!"
He looks at her curiously..
" aa...( bites her lips and narrates what happened )"
" I see..."
She looks at him hopefully...
" so.... this is what happened to Anurag...the moment he saw ali kissing u...he may have felt a sense of distance....he may have probably thought about it the whole night and this made his subconscious mind think that u are no longer his...!"
She looks at him shocked...
" And that night it may have rained too...this added to his memory loss...!"
" Is there a way to make him better?? "
" The only way to make him better is to make him get rid of his dark memories.."
" so what do u think I should do? "
" ur the only one according to me who can cure him.. u have to make him fall in love with u..again !"
" what do u mean? "
" start it all over again...don't pressure him...but make him fall in love with u...make him get rid of the past....I am sure u can do it...I will be always there to help..you !"
" thanks a lot...!"
She moves her hand forward for a shakehand...he smiles and touches her soft and delicate hand...they share a friendly shakehand...
" I am very happy to meet u...but the situation now is forcing me to go...I wanted to have a talk with u...really he is lucky to have a friend like u by his side...!"
He chuckles and she smilles back..
" I have asked the driver to drop u back home !" She smiles and walks out....
her silky hair brush past his face...the smell of sweet lily hits him...he turns and she while walking slightly waves..

" She is really sweet and cute and y is her each and every word making me eager to hear her ....I hope she stays happy.... !"

 !"