⚡️⚡️The flashback... ⚡️⚡️

Guys I am going weak on anupre romance so I will try my best add what u all want to see... ♥️ and one thing today's part will be a lil long...

Host : and yet again our manik has made us fall in love with his mesmerising voice again !!!
Crowd : we love u !!!!
They go back...
And as he changes his costume...

Ruby acharya ( aka pippy ) :  rich, spoiled and only daughter of shivam acharya

Ruby acharya ( aka pippy ) : rich, spoiled and only daughter of shivam acharya.....the biggest business tycoon.. her parents r divorced and she only feels peaceful with manik and sees him as her bro..and above all best friend..

Pippy : mani!!!! ( runs and hugs him and kisses him on cheeks ) u rocked it my jaan...oh god my hot hunk has got 1000 more girls who has crush on you...
Manik : pippy...u know it na that manik jahaan bhi jaye waha ek fan toh banega hi..😎
Pippy : accha??ek?? ( laughs ) come on let's go out to celebrate it...wanna have a shot..😜
Manik : no !! 4 shots because double the happiness...
Pippy : double the shots !!!😜😜
He puts his hand around her shoulder and goes out of the room...

Meanwhile...
Aaa ammaa!!! I have not forgotten anything...nan ini oru sirumi alle
( I am not a little girl anymore in tamil)
Aaa amma vimana ini purappatap pokirathu ( flight is going to take of )

aa..aa..seri ok ( ok )... aa..nan vekka pokire..( I'm going to end the call )...
Love u 😘
She cuts the call..

Guys u maybe lil shocked when she talked tamil..go read the story u will find it....

The flight takes off to london...
She looks out of the window...could see nothing but the sky which looks like a blanket with soft cotton all scattered yet beautiful and she
sighs....somewhere in the corner of her heart her heartbeats assured that this trip would change her life and give her beautiful memories to cherish on...forever..forever..

She took out a photo of her mother and dad

She took out a photo of her mother and dad..the famous business couple of south india ..
ANAND AHUJA and HEMA AHUJA