👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨Together forever 😍😍👫

Few weeks later...
" So how are u feeling ms prerna?? "
" all fine... Thanks a lot doctor!!"
She smiles sitting on the bed... Dressed to leave..
She was very excited to leave and to see the outside world after weeks in the hospital room...
Anurag came in..and smiled at her.. Seeing her all fine and glow is what makes him the most happy..
" So Mr basu... Now that she is fine.. I hope I can soon attend ur wedding!!"
He chuckles..
" so I am going... And one thing ( turns to prerna ) don't ever meet me here!!"
She nods and smiles..

 And one thing ( turns to prerna ) don't ever meet me here!!"She nods and smiles

The doctor goes out..
Anurag looks at prerna and she looks at him..
She lifts her face in what? Expression..
He bites her lips and nods in nothing..
She makes a suspicious expression..
He slwoly walks towards her...
She looks at him...
Indeed he was a greek god.. Perfect features and very hot to handle..
He cups her face... Slowly caressing her cheeks...
She blushes... It has been long since they had a romantic time..and from a few days he was busy with his work.. But  still he tried his best to stay with her...
He felt a sense of happiness and excitement seeing her all fine...
There was a time when the doctor told him that her brain injury is worsened but to everyone's surprise It was a miracle... It is nearly a month since she went out of hospital..
Even once she got stubborn and wanted to go home and she spitted blood at night which made him freeze...
Her condition worsened and now she standing infront of him all fine..
" oe ladke kya soch rahe ho huh?? "
" kuch nhi!"
" kuch toh hai! Batao!"
" woh baat yeh hai ki mai apni chatter patter radio ko miss kar raha tha!"
" achcha... Waise maine tumhe miss nhi kiya!"
" kyo?? "
He made a shocked expression..
" kyoki mujhe patha tha ki mai jald hi tik hokar tumse shaadi kar loonga!"
" shaadi? "
She pulled him by his collar..
" ha shaadi... Ab mai tumhe khi nhi jaane doongi.. Waise bhi.. Jabtum hospital aathe the thab paas ki ladkiya tumpe nazar laga rhi thi!!"
" achcha... Sss... Kya karoon.. Mai hoo hi ithna handsome ki girls control nhi kar paathe!"
" oe ladke!!"
He pulls her by her waist..
" kya hua ladki!"

" aheemmm!!!!"
They move back... And she looks at the door.. It was ali and sonali..
He turned red.
Do u know one think.. Our bengali babu's ears turn red when he is shy or embarrassed...🤣
He pretends as if  nothing happened..
" oh.. Ali.. Sonali...what a surprise... Aa.. Aa.. "
" how are you.. Prerna...??

??