Questioning?? 😁

Guys so I am back with a short break... this is not a story part...
Actually I take inspiration from chinese and korean dramas..
They are damn romantic and emotional...
So today I am here to show u two songs...
These songs takes me to the imaginary world..

This is the song which I hear...this reminds me of anupre in my story...
And this is a indian mix up is this drama...
MY GIRLFRIEND IS ALIEN

In my story...
Prerna is very innocent and cute...she is very soft hearted and due to this every guy will fall for her slowly..
She is the cuteness overloaded version of our strong prerna..Anurag his something full of power.. one of the top business tycoon...
He is the only one who can save her from problems and she is the only one who can cure him..

This song reminds me of micky and manik in the story..
NOT INSPIRED FROM THIS DRAMA

Michelle.. she is something addictive... her beauty makes everyone hers... she is strong and kind... she never hates anybody.. and one thing many of u may imagine her in komolika's place but she is different.... she can hurt anybody for her possessiveness.. but michelle she is mature and kind hearted she will never hurt anybody.. but she is selfish for her loved ones..

So guys I need to know something from u all... each and every one reading my story...
1) what do u feel about anupre?
2) what about manik and michelle?
3) Am I lacking something?
4) do u feel incomplete or happy after reading each part?

Ur support... vote and comment is very special for each writers... and I am really grateful bcz u all are doing it sincerely !
THANKS A LOT !
♥️ Aliya ♥️