The questions ( last part )

Guys I know I know... Pls sit down... I know ur quite surprised.... Its not a story part..
I know that many important parts were missed in the story..
So here I am there to erase it..
These maybe the questions that are popping up in ur mind.. And I want to clear this area!

1) where is the party for which mohini chose prerna?
Its one of the most important part of the story that I have missed... Its that the party was attended by anurag and prerna where they officially went in as a dating couple... But u know right we are not supposed to talk about personal stuffs in a business party 😁

2)where is mishelle?
Mishelle has officialy ended her career to lead a life she dreamed of...and she has more than enough money to leave tension free.. She is now in goa enjoying her life to the fullest and she found her true love in liam a care free guy im goa who is a blogger..

3) how did payal meet bajaj?Payal is  from a rich family the only daughter of the advani corporationShe was suffering from eating  disorder and her father was worried for her

Payal is  from a rich family the only daughter of the advani corporation
She was suffering from eating  disorder and her father was worried for her... Bajaj was the best doctor who can cure this so she was sent to bajaj for the treatment and she fell for him during  the treatment.. Now she is cured and bajaj has finally accepted her bcz he can't deny someone who loves him a lot..

4) what really happened to prerna's family?
Prerna also came from a rich family.. As said by her.... Her family was attacked by some rivals and she was send back to india with shivani to be safe.. Soon her parents died and her house was kept on fire.. She was saved miraculously!

If you have any other thing that u want to clear then comment down!
I am going to take break from story writing how ever I will be there when you need me!
I promise I will soon come with mg new story maybe next week! 😁😁😁