Forever and Always {Tango X Etho}

{Woop,Hiya lovelies welcome back to another oneshot!! I is back,and in France, sorry for a long hiatus, I've been too stressed and to unmotivated to right, anywho I've written one of my all time favourite ships!!

Ship: Tango X Etho

Warnings: insecure thoughts, slight lime? Not really tbh,also it's not really mentioned buuut Ace Etho,also written on mobile! No proof read--

Hurt/comfort

Established relationships!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Etho hummed happily to himself, placing block after block at his base, he was currently doing a new project to add to his monstrousity of a base.

Standing back, Etho gazed over his now finished addition to his base, he smiled to himself, his mask slightly shifting, sighing softly, the masked ninja gathered up his scattered materials and placed them into his purple shulker box, once he had finally gathered up and placed all his materials into the shulker, he stood up, stretching slightly.

Etho sighed once again, thinking about what he should do now, he's got no new projects to do yet, he's pretty sure Beef doesn't need him, so he's pretty much has a free day, with nothing left to do, humming softly to himself, the cosplayer looked up at the sky, a pensive look upon his face, but then a thought came to mind, what made Etho grin and his heart fluttered slightly, with both adoration and excitement, he knew exactly what to do and how to cure his new found boredom, he was going to visit his lovely choatic blonde haired boyfriend, Tango.

Smiling softly, the white haired boy grabbed his rocket's from his inventory, he then took off into the sky, being careful of the jungle trees, he glided swiftly through the sky in the direction of Tangos Toon Towers, or at least he hoped it was the right direction...of Tangos home

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Humming once more, Etho's eyes gleamed with joy, once he noticed the familiar cartoon structures of Tangos home, smiling beneath his mask, he glided towards the open window of Toon Towers , he tried to "expertly" glide through the open window, empathise on tried.

Etho groaned as he came "flawlessly" crashing through the Toon Towers window, he winced slightly as he tried to get up by to no avail, he was stuck laying down upon the floor of Toon Towers, he was in absolute pain, Etho really hopes his boyfriend was here or at least close by or he wasn't going to be long we're ever he was, Etho was too deep in thought, he failed to hear the rushed footsteps coming towards him.

"Etho!? What on earth dude!? What happened!? Are you okay?"

Came the rushed worried voice, that belonged to his crimson eyed boyfriend, Tango

The loud voice of Tango, is what snapped Etho out of his pained thoughts, he smiled sheepishly up at Tango

"Uh Yeah about that-- I'm fine Tango, I'm just slightly dazed and achy, better than last time"

Etho responded truthfully, not wanting to lie to his boyfriend,

Tango shook his head, chuckling slightly amused by Etho's clumsyness, amused by the fact this isn't the first time Etho has done this

"Well then, need some help E? Or are you okay getting up yourself"

Tango questioned, still slightly amused by the situation