All Alone (Grian)

{Heya Lovelies, before y'all start, firstly this is short and secondly, this is a rant fic, I self project myself into Grian, he's easier to write angst about, also there will be a part 2

Warnings: implications of wanting to die, panic attacks, bad thoughts, insecurities, this is short

Genere: Angst

Ships: no ship here friends, )

(Also idk if im okay anymore, things are tense rn , and anxiety sucks )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alone, that’s what he was, he was all alone’,

Alone in the nether, he sat, curled up inside his upside-down mansion, his white wings were wrapped tightly around himself and he was sobbing and whimpering quietly to himself.

A million thoughts ran through the small hermits head, they were not exactly positive thoughts, they were mainly negative, his thoughts consisted of how worthless he felt, of how insecure he felt, thoughts of how the other Hermits, would have been better off if he never came to this server, all he ever did was cause problems for them, he knew he annoyed them, with all the pranks, and he likely annoyed them, with always needing to come to them when he had problems, every time he came to them because he had one of those stupid nightmares, sometimes he wished Sam would have just ended him back then , if he knew what pain hed have to go through in the future, with not just hermitcraft but Evo, but he knew Sam wouldn’t of let him Die, he absolutely loved torturing him.

The winged boy, took in a shuddering breath, trying to calm his breathing, he knew he was in the midst of having a panic attack, he knew the signs, not like this hasn’t happened before, another issue he’s learned to deal with on his own.

Taking slow breaths, and going through his normal exercises, he’s done many times to calm himself down, Grian could feel himself calm down slightly, the dark thoughts were still there but at least he wasn’t panicking, as he felt himself calm down,  he realized how exhausted he truly felt.

His eyelids felt heavy, and he could feel himself starting to drift off, he knew he shouldn’t sleep in the nether, he knew how uncomfortable it was, but he could care less anymore, he was just too tired, too tired to care, he’d rather than sleep in his best, in fear of being discovered.

Plus he doubts anyone would come looking for him in the nether, despite not really being hidden, he knew they didn’t care, after all, he was all alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~