1

Jian Yi looked at the man before her with a dizzy head. Her vision blurred, and the smell on his body familiarised her.

Her brain heated up, and her hands unconsciously hugged the man's waist, threw herself into his arms, and muttered, "Ling Zhe, I know you will not leave me."

The man's footsteps paused slightly, and he looked down at the shy woman with eyes closed in his arms. His expression was cold for a moment, his thick eyebrows were slightly frowned upon, his thin lips were slightly opened, and his voice was hoarse and low: "Do not worry, I will not leave you."

Hearing his answer, Jian Yi smiled at the corner of her mouth and hugged his hands tightly: "I think..."

The man was stunned for a moment. His body evoked a reaction by her words, his deep pupils tightened, and he raised his foot and walked towards the hotel.

Early morning, a dazzling light shone into the room, and the golden light enveloped the sleeping people. As soon as Jane opened her eyes, she rubbed her sore head and looked around after being sober with a dazed expression.

"Are you awake?" A magnetic voice came into my ear.

Then she sat up abruptly and looked at the opposite man with a horrified face. Her face changed, and then she exclaimed: "President?"

Looking at the environment while speaking out, the whole person was confused.

What is the situation?

Why did she appear in the newly appointed president's room?

"Yes."

The man faintly replied, then turned to the headset and said, "Do what I said. The contract is waiting for me to sign at the company."

Hanging up the audio conference, the man got up and poured a glass of water on Jian Yi. He sat beside her with a trace of petting in his eyes: "You drank too much yesterday."

Yesterday?

Jian Yi was slightly stunned, and the fragmented fragments slowly remembered that the boyfriend who had been in love with her for three years suddenly broke up. No matter how she stayed, Ling Zhe remained unmoved.