a03: Pride Within You | Solar

Pride Within You
Solar

"I'm sorry, Solar. I wasn't expecting this from you either but please, do catch up." Miss stated towards your boyfriend who stood beside you, having his eyes shut close and rubbing his fingertips up his forehead, easing his frustration.

"Yeah, I understand." He replied in a calm state, though his expression says a complete dissatisfaction from the confrontation of his own struggling endeavor.

This hurted you, seeing your love stuck in such a heavy situation but you couldn't do anything but cheer him up with a little smile, there was a teacher in-front of you and apparently such actions weren't allowed around the campus even if it was dismissal where most of the students returned to their homes. High school relationships are currently prohibited.

"Alright then." The teacher nodded and walked her way out, disappearing on your sight upon turning by the corner. It was just you and Solar left on the silencing hallway.

You bit your lower lip in hesitation of the comforting words you'd like to release as you slightly sighed, knowing he was definitely not in a good mood at all, "Solar.. I'm sure you can make up your grades, you know.."

"Still staying in school?" He just coldly asked, ignoring your statement to which you nodded in reply, "alright, let's go."

You watched as he shrugged and walked by pass you, making his way out without leaving a glance for you. It feels like a band tightening around your chest with his treatment however you understood him, it was fine.

The silence between the both of you reached the private studying area to which your boyfriend rested on a seat and grabbed open his books, wasting no time in cramming them. There were no one else around the open area near the soccer field.

"Do you know what our topic includes for tomorrow's exam?" You asked to him upon opening your own book to browse for the page, wishing to help him if ever.

Solar focused his eyes down his notes, processing both the lesson and your question in his head, "yeah."

That was it. This is how it's like to have a boyfriend even moodier than any girl out there. Whenever he's dead frustrated, messing with him is just calling a death threat.

You knew it since this wasn't the first encounter between the both of you. The painful part here is that, not even you are an exception to him.

Sometimes you wondered if you were actually his girlfriend or not?

The silence stayed for half an hour of the study session, it was until you flinched in instinct upon Solar violently slammed the table in range causing the materials to stumbled a moment. He hardly shut his book close and rested his hand on his forehead in devastation, cursing beneath his mouth.

You widened your eyes in surprise on the sudden reaction, immediately you leaned to check him up in concern, "hey.. please.. tell me what's wrong? Are you having a hard time?"

"Don't talk to me, Y/n."

You felt your heart dropped in a beat from his stern statement. 'He is pissed off..' you thought.

However you slightly shook your head and took your chances, "I will listen, Solar."

You hear him groaned in exhaustion and finally locked his weakening grey eyes beneath his light shaded visors to yours. It affects you seeing him in such a state though you slightly prepared whether or not he would scold you for bothering him.