c08: Unlove Me, I dare | Elementals

After all those heart-breaking scenario, decided to express the point of views of each elemental during the one shots. So.. this is gonna be sad again.. hays, I've never had enough of the angst scenes. Actually this is just mild, haha!

The Game of Falling
Blaze

"I was a flame, and flame devastate. Every time I burned her, she held her breath and bear the inflicting torture, repeating to herself.. one more breath, one more chance for me. Just one more, she kept in hope. Oh, I hated how this game was making me lose because I was the one who fell for the girl. Damn, hard. So I didn't just hurt her but damaged her in dust of ashes to save myself in selfishness. Uh, hell I cared. Then, I realize that I've done a mistake and now I'm living the consequences without her. She never deserved me, the danger. And that I fvcked up."

- Blaze, The Game of Falling

Cold Night of Heart Aches
Ice

"Most people in our life stay til' the tides turn or disappear with the first snow. And then there are some that were forged to weather blizzards and pain with you. I have her. She accepted me being both an ocean breeze and also a summer storm. She meant to love me in a whole, but I returned it to her in parts. I never knew how to love someone, express it to be exact, for I am often used to being alone. Of course, I tried for her and had given the efforts she have always deserved. On this prom night, she expected the music of our souls to drench in melody under the moonlight, and yet I failed again. Still, it wasn't enough but please, I tried."

- Ice, Cold Nights of Heart Aches

Devil of Your Life
Hali

Warning:
triggering love / sensitive content
(cause Hali ain't gentle, we know)

"It was toxic like hell. Thinking of her was a poison and I never craved attention until I tasted hers. Not even a sea of whiskey nor vodka could thrill me on than a single drop of her. So I ruined it, turned their 'friendship' with my nerd-ass brother to devastation under such immoral methods to fulfill my satisfaction. It was disgusting so why the fvck not. She noticed, and looked towards me but rather with a pair of dreadful eyes in exhaustion from all my tortures. The attention is now on me, baby. I like hearing her pitiful whimpers under her breath and getting lost between her teary eyes that sent a rush of heat all over her heavenly face. And shit, she's so addicting it was causing me sins. Finally, she felt 'something' for me even if they were all of hatred. Oh fvck that, I am madly in love with her."

- Hali, The Devil of Your Life