The One Who Fell First (Blaze POV) 1

Blaze POV
(Game of Falling Prequel 1/2)

"What an incredibly powerful shot! Ten scores the goal with a victory!"

The announcement intensified the cheer of the people on the bleachers, getting up, clapping their hands, and screaming out for the victory being given to their school.

After pulling off the most famous overhead strike in the sports of Football, which led his team to win this competition, Blaze exhaled with a satisfied smile as he caught his breath and put his hand on his waist. His chest heaves intensely from continuously running around the court. Despite feeling the weight of his exhaustion pressing down on him, he raised his head and shut his eyes to feel the overwhelming contentment of the situation and the cheers being made for him.

"Damn, that was a tough one..." he muttered under his breath.

Sweat dripped down his face, wiping it off from his forehead with the back of his hand. Blaze lowered his hand and finally got to notice the people cheering for him as they screamed out for his attention on that particular side. Many banners were mostly dedicated to his famous name and his undeniably gorgeous face to show their support for — not only for the most valuable player — but the most charismatic player.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT,
BOBOIBOY BLAZE #10

GO OUR HOT AND HANDSOME PLAYER,
BOBOIBOY BLAZE #10

LOOK AT THAT HOTTIE, NUMBER #10!
OH SO HANDSOME, WE LOVE YOU!

"Oh, would you look at that..." he trailed off, voice amused, before tilting his head with a pair of curious eyes at himself at the banner. His face and grin were exposed. "I could use a better smile next time..."

Naturally, seeing the girls go crazy for him caused the corner of his mouth to uplift into another mischievous grin. Boy, he was obviously finding entertainment in their attention, fulfilling the temporary but thrilling chase that comes from stringing girls along with him like an attractive magnet. What more was that this was something that he could pull off effortlessly.

Deciding to test the waters, Blaze composed himself and decided to play around a little bit. He tugged the bottom of his jersey and raised it to subtly expose his well-defined abs while appearing to unintentionally wipe more sweat off. This did not stop the girls from being driven totally insane while calling and screaming out for him. The fire elemental was fully aware of what he was doing and how irresistibly alluring it was to them. And yet, he acted perfectly clueless by hiding his grin inside his clothes in the middle of the court.

"Kyaaaaah!"

"He's so freaking hot!"

"I want him so badly!"

Blaze had gotten used to how easy and effortless it was for girls to go crazy for him and loved playing games with their hearts just to see how far they were willing to go for him until he had enough of it. He attempted to flirt with the girls on the bench when he noticed his teammates coming up behind him from a distance. He huffed out with a small, wry smile and approached them with open arms instead, forgetting about his nonsense attempt.

"Good job, guys!" Blaze greeted them enthusiastically, tapping each other's shoulder in acknowledgment. "This victory is ours!"

The team's triumph over this significant interschool competition was celebrated with a confetti burst surrounding them as they received their trophy and medals. While laughing and savoring the moment, they took their pictures, which the internet and news outlets would be flooded with. On top of that, Blaze flashed his proud grin as his hand raised the trophy and the other pointed at it while his teammates wrapped their arms around each other. Louder applause followed.