i15: Phone Swap | BoBoiBoy & Elementals

Switching phones for a day. Haha.

———

BoBoiBoy

You were both flustered handing each other's phone for it appends to convey each other's privacy, nonetheless both of you wouldn't mind that much about it. Certainly, you both trust each other, this was just the first time you'd give this a try.

An hour has passed, BoBoiBoy has stayed on his seat by his study desk while you rested on his bed; he insisted you on that.

"All your social media accounts are private?" You mused, swiping pass through his screen.

"Yeah." He upturns a little smile, setting in school reminders in both your alarm clock and calendar, knowing your schedule.

Afterwards, he glanced to you. "I have two accounts. I use the other one for necessary publicity.. then the private account is for my friends and family only, remember?" He stands, moving beside you on the bed and tousled your messy hair with one hand.

"Oh. Guess I'm the one forgetful now.." You both laugh, unable to suppress the urge to do so.

Blaze

"Who is this girl?" You prompted the screen of his phone to him, glaring conspicuously straight to his soul. He puckers his lips looking at you in awe, his fingers playing with each other. "Babe.."

"Oi. Don't look at me like that.. it's not effective!" You retaliated, furrowing both brows thus waits for the response.

He shrugs his shoulders freely, "Uh.. My friend just sent it to me and it didn't even catch my attention even if she's hot so.." Blaze trails off unsurely, mocking a laugh. "I sent a picture of you.. my girlfriend, to prove you're a lot better than her for me!"

"H-Ha? What pic?" You asks as he snickers. "A picture of you sleeping in class!"

Wha—both of your eyes twitched, loss of words as you shake the thought off your head, sighing heavily. You brought the other topic up again for him to explain. "Tsk, whatever.. and why do you have a dating app?"

"That? Lol, Cyclone was the one who downloaded that before. We used to be curious." He cackles, wrapping his other arm around your shoulder and smiles. "Geez, I flirt in actions babe, not online shit. Haha!"

"Oh.." You nodded slowly, thinking how things were settled up. He grins widely. "Hm, see? I'm such a good boy to you.."

He leans closer to his side until it fades to a soft delicate smile, mumbling, "Don't worry, okay? I'm not doing things against you. I'm all yours, baby.."

Cyclone

You were both giggling holding each other's phones, choosing which matching pictures would be able to look perfect on the wallpaper screen. Couple match. Your face on his phone and vice versa.

"Can we use this?" He asked excitingly and you hum, taking a glimpse of your phone on his hand to observe the said picture of the both of you together on a date. "I wanna edit this!"

You gaped in disbelief, "Are you serious?"

"Of course! It's cute!"

"Cy.. you really had to choose a picture where both of my eyes are blinking while it was taken.." You returned a blank stare, soon a pout hearing his raucous teasing laughs.