h14: Couples' Workout | BoBoiBoy & Elementals

Oh my goodness, I've gone a bit heavier and I won't deny that to myself.. haha. The ironic part is that I am still considered underweighted like girl.. what are you. Haha. I need to eat more, really. I'm still thin. Stay healthy.

———

BoBoiBoy

"Are we finished?" You asked to him, sitting up when the timer hits it's end. He hums setting his phone down the ground before turning to you.

"Not yet.. but we can take a break if you want.." He smiles upon suggesting, now grabbing your towel as he slides the tangles of your hair and tenderly wipes the sweat of your face.

You nod, holding his warm hand down to meet his gaze. "Hehe, please.." A bit shy for bothering the session.

He chuckles getting both of your water jugs nearby and passes yours. "Hey, it's okay.. I don't mind." Immediately, you gulped down the water, regaining back your hydration.

"O-Oh.." He realized that his container was now barely empty, left with drips of water. He leans closer beside you to take a peak on yours; you looked at him confusedly. "Why, love?"

He fiddles his fingers playfully, biting his lower lip timorously. "Hehe.. c-can I share some water? I don't have anymore.." pouting, he shows you his water jug.

"Aw, sure." Attempting, you tried to incline your water jug however he holds your hand to stop you, cheeks reddening. "Uhm, I'll just.. drink from there.. hehe."

Blaze

"Why is this such a heavy workout.." you complained and catch your breaths still laid down on the matts, unmoved and stared onto ceiling; you turned your head to Blaze beside you. "Babe, you're seriously making me lose all my weights from this set up.." you frowned.

He sat up, heaving a sigh. "Aw, but it really goes like this, ya know!"

"My stomach is gonna explode from all the pressure.." Bluntly, you reply.

"Nah.. I don't really intend to flatten your tummy, hehehe.." he leans down with one elbow, playfully poking your tummy as he giggles; you raised a brow skeptically watching him do so.

Blaze delicately strokes it with his fingers, looking back at you as he rolls his lips inwards. "You see from your chest.. you're already flat overall, babe!" He teasingly laughs hard.

Immediately, both of your eyes widens. "Flat, you say? Why are you even looking?" You tried to sound firm, however fails as you irresistibly chuckle a bit from his contagious laughters.

"No, I wasn't.." He mocks a pout guiltlessly, afterwards he curves his lips into a grin. "I'm too innocent for that.."

Cyclone

Covertly, you could just take a glimpse at him from the corner of your eyes as you pretentiously continued wiping off your sweat on your face, loss of words. It was not long enough for him to turn to you, upturning a sly smile.

"Aw, why?" He chuckles, moving to seat beside you on the floor as he hangs his sports shirt on his shoulder, leaving his exposed lean well-defined abs as he messes his sweated hair, dripping wet from the action.