Chapter Two

An update just for you guys!
I like this song, hope you like it too!!

Kartik's POV

I was out for business for a few days but when I returned home, I only noticed worried and tense faces, what's wrong with them.

" And the boss is back" I heard Christopher's voice. I nodded in response.

" I have something for you, follow me" he said and without listening he started walking towards the prison section.

" What's happening Chris??" I asked in a bored tone.

" I have taken care of the Valentino's main base and I have captured a girl which can be useful for us" he explained his idiotic victory to me. The moment I heard about his attack, my blood boiled, how dare he do something like that in my absence.

He opened one of the prison cell, and I noticed a girl covered in blood and bruises tied up to a chair. She was looking very pale. I don't know what reasons and explainations Chris is going to give but I have a gut feeling that she is innocent.

Naira's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that I was still in the same position, then the door suddenly open and some men came inside, followed by my torturer and one more person, I immediately closed my eyes again, they're all same, they all just want to hurt me, they're monsters.

" Kartik, this is the girl I was talking about" my torturer said.

" You know, we don't kill innocents" he said, he had an authority in his voice, a power that makes you feel weak, a cold tone to it.

" She's not innocent, she tried to escape " my torturer said maintaining his cool and casual tone.

I opened my eyes a little bit to see what was going on, and I could hardly contain my gasp. The person which I assume Kartik, he grabbed my torturer's neck and banged him into the wall.

" First you disobey me and plan the attack yourself and then you capture innocents, the hell you were thinking?!" He shouted which made me flinch a little bit.

Kartik then loosen his grip on his neck and stared threateningly. I felt a wave of dizziness and I passed out.

......................

The bright light disturbed my sleep, my body pain was a little numb and I felt a sting in my left palm, I opened my eyes and saw a IV attached to it, then I noticed the room, it was big and was furnished with modern things, I tried to get up but I felt a deep pain on my stomach and remembered the deep cut wound, it was all bandaged right now, then I heard the door open and saw two strangers walking in.

So how's it??
Please vote and comment, don't forget to follow me!

Read my book " The Virtual World" , it is also a kaira story.

~Ellen⚡