Chapter Seven

Here is your update, and thanks a lot to my loyal readers!!

Naira's POV

My body aches as if I'm dead, but I felt the soft comforter covering my body, I opened my eyes slowly, it was pitch dark. I stretched out my arm towards the shelf and fumbled for some switch to turn on the light.

I switched on the light, no one was there, I felt a little sad though I was not expecting anyone to sit here and wait for me to wake up but still there was a tug in my heart. My stomach grumbled and I realized I was starving. I slowly went downstairs towards the kitchen and searched for something in the fridge.

" You know stealing is a crime" I heard someone's voice and I froze.

I slowly turned around and saw Lucas having a gentle smile on his lips, " Look who's speaking" I retorted back.

He raised his hands in surrender, " just trying to be funny"

I simply nodded and started to walk towards my room, but I was held back by Lucas's strong grip on my forearm, I looked up at his face, he had a mischievous glint in his eyes, " what you're up to? No bad intentions rt?" I stared at him

He slowly leaned down to my level and whispered in my ear, I can feel his hot breath on my skin, " I just want to thank you for saving my life, maybe you can give me a chance to make it up to you?"

I just nodded and ran to my room and slammed my door closed, what the hell was that, it was like, I was in a trance, a fairytale, there was a knock at the door,

" What are you doing here? Lucas?" I just ran away from him and he's here again.

" You forgot something" he handed me a bowl of steaming noodles and left.

I will definitely give an update tomorrow!

I have officially started college, so I'm going to be busy, no, I'm going to faint, there's lot to study in a short time😬😬

Who even said, that after selection you're life is going to be easy, I don't see it😑😑

And guys please support this new author Ishikajindal , her story Unplanned love is based on our fav couple, so don't miss it!

~Ellen⚡