~Chapter 3~

In one swift motion, he flips you overtaking your hair in one hand. He pulls up your skirt with the other.

"Is this what you want?" He coos from behind you, teasing your entrance with his member.

"Mmmahhh, yes..please." You cry out, your body hot. Needing him to quench the fire inside you.

"Put your arms behind you."

He growls you do as such. Holding your arms in place, he wraps his towel around them; tying the knot, he says, "You've no idea the night you're in for my Queen."

Grabbing the towel, he pulls you back with it. Growling, he drives his member into you.

"Hhhaahhhhhh!" Your screams of pleasure echo throughout the empty house.

"Taehyung Sir, I want more. I need you to punish me."

You moan out your plea. A sensual laugh falls from his lips. Taking a hand, he lands it on each of your cheeks hard, multiple times. While making long deep strokes in and out.

You can feel the stings on your ass from where he's spanked you. Panting hard, you laugh out loud.

"Damn, babe, I won't be able to sit for a while." He pulls you back more and whispers in your ear.

"Oh, love, you'll know when you won't be able to sit." Letting you go, he grips you by the hips, pulls out of you, and asks.

"Are you ready?"

You nod, and instead of entering where you thought. He slowly entered your ass, causing you to squirm a bit and your eyes to shut halfway.

"You need to let me know if I'm hurting you. Do you understand?" He says with a stern voice, yet you could hear a bit of worry.

"Y-yes, I understand." You manage to say, my God, he's never tried this with you. And needless, you say you're a bit nervous.

Starting slow, he thrusts in deep. "Huhhhhhhhhahhhhh!"

You moan, never had you felt anything like this before. You put your face to the side as your mouth practically hangs open. The coolness of the marble feels good on your dripping face.

"Mmmmm, that feels so fucking good." You pant, turning your head to look at him.

His face wild with passion. You could see his muscles contract as he drives himself in and out of you. Beads of sweat glisten on his body. Making him look ethereal.

"Ahhhhh fuck love, every part of you is beyond beautiful." He groans as his thrusts increase.

You could feel that surging sensation deep in your stomach again.

"T-tae, I think I'm about to..." Your eyes roll back, and you let out a low moan.

"Hold it a little bit longer, Princess." He says through gritted teeth. You can hear him panting hard, and you know he's close too.

When you've almost hit your peak, he pulls out and flips you over again. Facing him, you wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.

He puts a hand around your throat, and squeezing slightly; he rams back into your core. And with a few more thrusts, you both moan so loud you thought the universe would hear.