~Chapter 10: Jungkook~

I knew she didn't like handouts as she likes to put it. But it was my fault anyway that I burnt their pan.

My mind was swimming with visions of her writhing beneath me. If I was being totally honest with myself. I'd been dreaming about that woman since the first time I saw her. But I knew she wasn't mine to love, I glanced back at the house once more.

Turning on the ignition to my 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE. I peeled out of the driveway.

Heading back into the city, the sun only blinding me slightly. I roughly pull down the visor.

What are you thinking Jeon Jungkook. You were fully aware that you had feelings for her. So why did you agree to do that last night.

You could have just told him no when he called you on the phone. And say you'd come over to hang out. You knew he wouldn't care what you had chosen. Instead you had to do that.

I sighed exasperated with myself.

But nooo, you're just too damn nice of a guy to say no. I can't make advances like that on her again just as I did this morning....but.

I feel my heart beginning to race just thinking of how close I got to her without Tae being there.

"No, I just can't. These feelings have to stay hidden..locked away. I cannot afford to lose control over them again."

I confirm to myself out loud. Although my soul was screaming at me.

Everytime I was around her now a days. I could feel myself being drawn in. Wanting to wrap my arms around that slender frame of hers an just hold on tight.

These were feelings and emotions I knew I couldn't keep suppressed much longer.

I have to try an get a grip on this or it will be the death of me.

**Flashback**

I finally escape the elevator with Jin and Namjoon Hyung. They were messing around and making baby noises at me. An I just didn't feel like playing around with them at the moment. I wanted to talk to Taehyung ssi about

That girl....

Hurriedly I took out my key card swiping it through the scanner. When the door unlocked I slipped through then promptly shutting it. As I go to walk into the room I could hear Taehyung speaking anxiously yet a hint of excitement was clear in his voice.

What would get him like this or who.

I stop just at the end of the little hallway leading into the main part of the bedroom.

"Uuuhh yea, I didn't think you would contact me. Oh no I don't want anything like that. I just wanted to see if you ahh....wanted to go hangout or something."

"No you won't have to pay, I told you I wanted to thank you properly for that letter."

Who is he talking to like that, maybe Jimin picked up a chick for him.

I hush my thoughts and listened attentively.

"Okay would you like me to come pick you up or meet you some where?"

A few more minutes of silence passes.

"Alright sounds good, I'll see you then and uhh.....thank you, again."

I could practically hear the smile in his voice. Hearing the thud of his body landing on the bed. I opened an shut the door then walked fully into the room.