~Chapter 12: Her~

I turned on the shower to get ready for our night out with the rest of the BTS members.

I wonder where Tae is planning to take us all.

I hum to myself and finish washing up. Getting out of the shower, I am swiftly picked up and flopped onto the bed. My long black hair flowing around my head.

"Mmmm, you smell delicious Princess."

Taehyung coos into my ear, making me squirm an turn red. I slap him playfully in the chest.

"Taehyung we have to get ready, or we'll be late to. Uh...wherever it is you're taking us."

He laughs deep in his throat, giving me that irresistible boxy smile. He nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck. An I wrap my arms around him, running my fingers through his soft chestnut hair. Which he had decided to do this afternoon while I fell asleep.

"How do you ever find the time to dye your hair. With all the..."

I'm cut off by soft lips caressing mine. In a sensual rhythmic pattern. I moan into his mouth giving his hair a slight tug. He surrounds my head with his arms, playing with strands of my hair.

"One, I got bored with the color. Two, because I wanted to surprise you and three......mmm, nah I don't have another reason."

His laughter filling the room along with my heart. He leans down an recaptures my lips.

**Flashback**

Oh man what if he picks up an I get too nervous to say anything.

What if he ends up being a total asshole, shit!

I pinch myself in the face a few times and dial Taehyung's number.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Just when I think I've been ghosted, I hear an excited.

"Hello." From the other end.

"Oh, hi it's me....ahh, at first I wasn't sure if you we're serious or just wanted something from..."

I got cut off with him nervously explaining that he didn't want anything like that from me and that he just wanted to take me out for giving him my letter.

My cheeks turned bright red.

"O-oh, yea sure.....yes I'll go on a da....I mean go hangout with you. Do you want me to pay or no?"

He goes on to tell me that I didn't have to pay. As he wanted to do this as a thank you. His voice was as deep as the ocean. It brought peace to my soul. I take a deep breath an suggest a place for us to go.

"If I remember right, there's a little cute coffee shop next to the BigHit building."

I say to him my cheeks turning an even darker shade of red.

Shit they're not even in town, they're on the outskirts of Seoul.

Before I could come up with an idea for transportation. He nervously asks me if I wanted him to pick me up or if I wanted to meet him there.