~Chapter 31: You~

"Hurry up, Eonni, it's about to start!" Jia yells down the hallway; I rush to wash my face and put my hair up in a messy bun. When I leave the bathroom, I dash down the hallway into the living room and flop onto the couch next to her, causing her to spill the popcorn bowl in her lap slightly.

"Girls, I didn't raise you to act like animals." Our Mom says a matter-of-factly as she enters the living room with a glass of wine in hand and plants herself on the other end of the couch.

Yes, Mom, you may raid my bottles of wine.

I think to myself as I gaze at the tv, ready for day one of the concert to begin. I wanted to be there for both days, but my Mom and Sister decided to come and visit for the weekend. Also, I have the feeling that Jia didn't want to watch the concert on her own with Mom.

It's not that she doesn't enjoy what the guys do. She is just a bit more...conservative when it comes to her being an older Army. Not every Army the same age as our Mom or older is like her. But you wouldn't openly catch her fangirling over the guys even before I began to date Taehyung and got to know the rest of the members.

Also, she wanted to help me start looking at wedding dresses the second I called to tell her about Tae and me being engaged. I wanted to wait a bit before telling her
because I knew she would jump right in with the planning. But I wasn't in any rush to plan out everything; I was going to take it one step at a time. Taehyung was supportive of my decision; I couldn't believe that he did it during the surprise party for me.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••💜••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

I appreciate Jungkook taking me to the mall to hang out, but I felt so bad about those Sasaeng's cornering us at his car.

He looked so uncomfortable, that's what happens when BTS goes out in public without bodyguards.

I think to myself as I shove the house keys into the lock; as I twist the key, I stop and turn my head around to look at Jungkook.

"I know you still feel responsible for what happened in the parking lot. So would it make you feel better if I made you something sweet to eat?"

He gives me his bunny smile. "Yes, Noona, I think it would, thank you."

With that, I smile wide back at him and turn the key the rest of the way. Hearing the familiar *Click* of the lock. I push the door open and lead us into the house.

"Taehyung won't be able to hang out with us until a little bit later. He said that he has some things for the concert he needs to finish and...." I begin, but as we step into the entryway. The lights come on as the rest of the members along with their staff, crew, and producers all jump out and shout.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

The sounds of party horns fill the house, as streamers rain down on us. I was happy and very surprised. As I shut the door, my eyes grow wide as I absorb all of the decorations filling the house. Impressed with how well everything was done.

When I meet Taehyung's gaze, I feel my heart leap. As I run to him and wrap my arms around him.

He pulls me closer, kissing the top of my head. "Happy birthday Princess, I'm sorry I had to lie to you this morning about working."

Tears begin to fog my vision as I look up at him, "No, this is nothing to be sorry about; I love that you took the time to get everyone together to do this for me. You didn't have to when you all have so much going on and..." I'm cut off suddenly by Taehyung molding his lips to mine. When we part, I can feel my face flush bright red.