~Chapter 19: You~

**Present**

Feeling myself dripping wet literally and physically. My entire body was in need of him again.

I gently take his hand, guide us out of the shower, through the bathroom and into the bedroom.

Sitting on the bed I hook my legs around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Mmmm, come...here." I purr as he hovers his naked body above mine. Droplets of water dripping off him onto my own wet skin.

"And what would you have of me Princess." Voice low and husky a smirk plays on his face.

Caressing his cheeks with my hands, I bring his face to mine. "I want nothing more than to make love to you all night and watch the sun rise."

Taking my lips in with his, he drives himself back into me.

I could feel myself climax almost instantly.

I bite his lower lip and suck. Receiving a deep moan from him. Which prompts me to lift my hips against his hard thrusts.

"T-taaaaeee, I'm...ahhh!" As my eyes roll I could feel my legs shake from the force of my orgasm.

He kisses my damp forehead.

"I love you." He purrs into my ear.

Taehyung continues his loving assault for god knows how many hours.

It's only until I see the dim sunlight peaking through the curtains.

Does he give a few more hard thrusts into me. Spilling himself into my heat.

I don't know what time it was when we curled up into each other's arms. Finally allowing exhaustion to take over us, as we drifted off to sleep.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••💜••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Sleep still in my eyes, I roll over an drape my arm over Taehyung's sleeping naked body. Teasingly I hook my leg around his waist. Gently rubbing against his morning erection.

"Mmmmm, good morning love." He groans giving my thigh a squeeze.

As I fully roll on top of him, his member twitches while it rests against my thigh.

I poke the mole on his nose with my finger.

"What's for breakfast I'm hungry."

He laughs deep in his throat. Planting kisses along my jawline.

"Well I know what I want this morning." He says with a smirk, I playfully swat his arm and laugh.

"No I don't count." I wiggle my leg to get him going.

I know he'll get me back later for teasing him this way. But that's fine with me.

A grunt escapes his lips as I sit up and position myself on his hip bones. Right above his now fully hard erection. The back of my ass lightly resting against it.

I could see the way he was trying to control himself. He was doing rather well. Especially for still being sleepy. And I'd be lying to myself if I said it wasn't turning me on.

Knowing full well how much he loved to take control of my body. But to see him this way. Holding back yet right on the verge of just giving in. Drove my body and mind insane.

Does that make me just as fucked up?

I push the thought away as his hands begin to roam the sides of my body. "Haaahh..." I lean down to his ear. "Do you want another go this morning."