~Chapter 22: Taehyung~

It was late when we finally got to bed, well getting there wasn't the issue. It was me unable to keep my hands to myself that caused us to stay up much later than intended.

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz*

Giving my alarm a few smacks. I then roll over and grab her warm body, snuggling myself closer.

"Mmmm..." She groans in her sleep, I kiss and nuzzle the nape of her neck.

"Tae...you have to get up."

Lazily I peer back at the clock.

Well she's not wrong.

I don't respond, until I allow a low snore to escape my lips.

"Oh no, you're not fooling me with that fake snoring. I know you're ass is awake." She laughs, flipping over in my arms to face me.

I can sense her stares piercing through my facade, until my smile couldn't hide anymore. It slowly spreads across my face as I flutter my eyes open.

"Okay, I'll get up...even though I was supposed to be there by six. And it's now...eight in the morning."

I laugh heartily as she whacks my arm playfully.

"Tae that's going to make them annoyed with you."

"Yea probably, but they'll be alright. It's not like I've never made myself late before." I raise a brow at her.

"If you're talking about the morning you were going to be late and wanted sex..."

My lips cut her off immediately, as I pulled her further into me.

"Can't you just let me bask in your morning beauty."

"You mean morning monster, look at my hair." She puffs out, pointing at the birds nest on top of her head.

She'd fallen asleep with her hair pulled up into a bun. After the nightly activity that'd kept us up.

I'll never understand this about her or women in general. And why it would ever occur to her that I'd think she wasn't beautiful. Even during her unruly times, emotionally and physically. It didn't matter to me, she could be annoyed with me. Her skin could break out or go through a cycle with gaining and losing weight. And I would find her utterly sensational.

"Okay fine, then I'll get up." Before she could wriggle out from my grasp. I tighten my arms slightly.

"No you stay in bed and rest some more. I'm the one that should be moving their ass."

I mutter, gliding my lips against hers, rewarding my ears with the sweet sound of her soft moans.

Smiling I kiss her nose and pull myself unwillingly from the warmth of her and our bed.

I run a hand through my hair....

Mmmmm, I'll just need to shower after anyway.

Deciding to skip a shower, since I was already so late. I went to my closet, rummaging through the dresser. Until I found a pair of sweatpants at the bottom of a drawer. Then grabbed a random t-shirt hanging from the nearest hanger.

After dressing, I walked back into our bedroom. To see her sitting at the end of the bed. Pulling a brush through her tangled raven locks.

She'd changed herself into purple yoga pants and one of my black hoodies. Which was definitely too long for her.