~Chapter 20~

**Present**

The months pass by so quickly, now nearing the end of September. With only a week before Taehyung and the others have their online concert. Even though it's not exactly the type any of them want to do. We all know this is how it has to be for now, yet I can see how much it breaks their hearts.

Unable to see the light in the eyes of ARMYs far and wide, not to hear the roar of their voices echo throughout a vast stadium. To bid them goodnight saying borahae, while swimming in a purple ocean.

As I lie warm beneath the covers, happy memories come to mind. Of my friends and I screaming, shouting, laughing and singing at the top of our lungs at so many of their concerts.

Back when I was nothing more than just an ARMY. Thinking that only in my wildest dreams would I ever end up dating one of the Bangtan Boys.

Rolling out of bed I feel the cold morning air surround me. "Damn, it's freezing in here!"

Shoving on a fuzzy black sweater, sweat pants and thick socks. I make my way out of the bedroom and down the stairs. My destination is a small box on the living room wall. Once I'm there I peer at the numbers indicating that it's.....

"Holy shit, it's 55*F in here." I press the up arrow button, turning the heat to 70*F.

"Hey, don't touch that." Taehyung laughs behind me as his long arms wrap around my waist.

"Well it's practically winter in here and I'm cold." I huff and spin around to face him. His nose is a cute shade of red and there is a smile plastered on his face.

"What's so funny Rudolph." I tease and poke the mole on his nose with my finger. Putting it between his teeth he gently grinds down.

"Gah, Tae!" I squeal and jerk my hand away, with that boxy smile he laughs deep in his chest.

"I'm sorry love, you gave me an opening and I took it." He pulls me closer to him, kissing the top of my head.

"Now, what shall we eat this morning." He says, picking me up.

"Ahhhh, what are you doing now!" I laugh as my legs wrap themselves around him instinctively, his hands giving me support from beneath my thighs.

"We're going to find something to eat, because I'm hungry and I can feel your stomach throwing a fit." He says with a smirk, taking us into the kitchen my stomach growls in offense.

Placing me on the counter top, he goes to the fridge rummaging around for a few minutes.

In which I take the opportunity to stare at his perfectly shaped ass. Even in just sweats, it looks good enough to smack. Sometimes I feel as though I don't stare at enough.

Next thing I know he's placing ingredients for omelets on the open space on the counter beside me. Then going for the cupboard that housed all of our pots and pans, which happened to be right beneath me. He leans in and plants a long soft kiss on my lips, lightly tugging at my hair.

I moan into his mouth just as he pulled back, smirking at me. I whimper at the sudden cold hitting where his lips had just been. And push out my bottom lip in a pout.

"Don't give me that look Princess, we have all day to ourselves. Since I don't have to be in the studio until tomorrow." He chuckles, then squats down to get into the cupboard.

Pulling out two pans, "Do you want your sausage separate or in your omelet?"

Patting my stomach in satisfaction I wipe my mouth with a napkin and turn to Taehyung. "I don't think I can eat another bite. That was amazing Tae, thank you."