~Chapter 18~

**Flashback**

"Well that was the most relaxing shower I've had in awhile." I exclaim walking back into the main part of the hotel room, only in boxer briefs.

Rubbing my shaggy hair with a towel. I go over to my suitcase an pull out a pair of black gym shorts. Shoving them on I flop onto my bed.

Jungkook was still staring at the food a guy on the TV was cooking. Which looked like to be some American barbecue.

"Tae I didn't hear what you wanted to eat. So I just ordered us some pizzas."

He said not even looking in my direction. I aim and threw a pillow at his head.

Grabbing it he throws it back.

"Ah..shit alright Kook." Giving him a boxy smile.

I laugh and grab my phone from the charger. Seeing the message from.

Her...

I smile and send back a quick reply.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again as well. I was thinking, would you want to go somewhere tomorrow?
~Tae

The next morning I woke up to another message from her. Didn't really expect a reply so soon.

I'm sorry, lol, I meant to get back to you sooner. I have been applying to schools and must have fallen asleep. Yes I'm free later today if the offer is still up. Just txt me of what time and where.
💜

I can't help but grin like a fool as I anticipated how the night was going to go.

We're heading back to the dorms in BigHit today. But won't be there until the evening. Sooo would tonight work out for you?
~Tae

After pushing send, I roll over and toss a pillow at Jungkook's sleeping face.

"Dude get up, we have to get dressed and our shit packed." I groan sleepily at him.

"Ahhhhh, Hyung....five more minutes." He rolls over and stuffs his head beneath the pillows.

I push my self up into a standing position and launch myself over at him.

"Oowwww, what the hell!" Jungkook yells as I land flat on him.

"Get....the...fuck...up.." I say jumping up and down on his body.

"Or what Hyung you'll tell on me." He grunts an I continue my assault.

"No I'll tickle you unless you get your ass out of this bed. We're probably already late as it is." I laugh stopping my jumping. And proceed to poke around his armpits.

"And you know how Jimin is when we're later than him. He'll never let us forget."

We both just sit there and laugh hysterically because we know it's true.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••💜••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

As I entered my room back at the BigHit dorms. My brain goes all over the place. Trying to think of where the hell to take her.

Since I'm shit at this I decided to go ask Jimin if he had any ideas. Hoping they're not something he'd take his uhhhh....desired women to.

"Taehyung ah I'm so happy to hear it worked out with her. When are you two going to make it official..?"