~Chapter 1: You~

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz*

Rolling over just barely awake, you face a long beautiful slim-fit man. Who seems to be dead asleep. "What the?...Tae." Reaching for one of his broad shoulders, you shake him lightly.

*Buzz* *Buzz*

Sighing, a bit disgruntled now, you tell the sleeping bear, "Babe, your alarm keeps going off. Aren't you going to be late?" You feel a long arm drape over your face, chuckling, you say. "Kim Taehyung, I know you're awake. I can feel you laughing." 

Not being able to hold it in anymore. His deep laugh vibrates through the room. "I'm sorry, Princess," He mutters, pulling you close to him and gives you a peck on the forehead. "The guys will be okay for another twenty minutes."

Knowing full well that he would be told that he Jimined Today for being late, you tell him. "But won't they give you shit for being late." 

His sigh coming from a few inches in front of you. "The little minutes in the mornings are the only times I get to spend with you. Since we've been running practices so long." He says as his hand begins to trail down your spine. Causing your body to shudder with excitement. Your hands reach up and run themselves through his long black hair. 

"I know, baby. I don't want you getting into trouble." Laughing again, he pulls your face close to his and says, "Don't worry so much love. I'll be alright."

*Buzz* *Buzz* *Buzz*

"Ugh!" Exasperated, you squeeze out from his hold. And lean over him to snooze the alarm. Long arms wrap themselves around your body, flipping you over onto your back. 

"Mmmmm, Tae, you don't have time. You should be getting into the shower." You moan aloud, feeling the weight of his body against you. Guiding your arms over your head, he intertwines his fingers with yours. "Ah, they'll be alright, love, pissed but okay." His low voice replies from above you.

Then through the morning darkness, you feel him press his lips against your neck. Sucking gently and nipping at the skin. "Hhhhaahhh," You squeeze his hands as your toes curl and core ignites. Lifting your pelvis slightly, you meet his erection. "Mmmmm." He groans. "You really don't want me to be late, huh?" He says while his hands glide down your arms, along your sides, and to the top of your panties.

"I'll take that as a yes then." He whispers darkly into your ear. His mood switch from innocent play to domineering always leaves you breathless. Before you could answer, you feel your panties being ripped off. 

"Taehyung, those were my good-aahhh" Your complaint was extinguished by this filling sensation within. Without any warning, he rammed his member in deep. You wrap your legs around his waist, meeting his hard thrusts.

His hand wraps around your throat, giving it a slight squeeze. As the other makes its way to your breast. Pinching your nipple hard, he growls, thrusting between words.
"You said.....that you don't....want me getting into trouble.....for being...late..so..this one's...on you...Princess." Squeezing your breast and slamming himself in deep. He fills you as your orgasm finally washes over.

He plants kisses all over your face saying. "I love you, my Queen; I'll see you when I get home." Too tired to respond, you drift back to sleep just as you see his silhouette get up from the bed.