~Chapter 6~

Your head was absolutely spinning. Not quite knowing exactly how to answer this. Or really deal with this situation. Of course, you were curious about how a threesome would go. But you couldn't help but shake this feeling. In doing this tonight, it would change something. That would test you and Taehyung to the limits. With a deep breath and a sigh, you respond.

"Okay, so long as the both of you have talked this out. An have a complete and total understanding."

Both men look at each other and smirk.

On instinct, your arms wrap around Taehyung's neck. Upside down, he leans in and takes your mouth onto his. Parting your lips with his tongue. Both yours and his dance in each other's mouths. Jungkook lifts your top ever so slightly, running his lips on the exposing skin.

"Mmmmaahhhh!"

You moan aloud; one arm stays around Taehyung's neck. The other one goes down to Jungkook's head. With your hand, you fist his soft black hair. He groans against your stomach. You can feel his erection growing against your leg.

Taehyung kisses your nose, cheeks, along your jawline, making his way down your neck. He stops at the hollow of your throat, licks the center, and then bites. Your hips buck up, ramming into Jungkook's neck. He laughs, pressing his lips against the outside of your skirt, right above your core.

"Noona, your body is so warm." His words hit your ears like velvet. At the same time, he takes his hands and squeezes your thighs.

"Hyung, didn't you tell me. That Noona has no undergarments on." Jungkook says wickedly, his face no longer soft and adorable but as if a god had been awoken.

"Mmmmm, yes, Jungkook ah. I believe I did after she was blindfolded." Taehyung responds in a low growl.

He then pulls the front of your top-down. Exposing both of your breasts, taking one into his mouth, and sucks. Jungkook grabs the other, biting down.

"Hhhaaaahhhh!" Crying out in utter pleasure, your body feels like it's on fire.

"F-fuuuuuccckkk." You turn your head, eyes-rolling. Wriggling in place, your legs rub Jungkook's erection.

"Hhhhahhhhh, does she always move around this way, Hyung?" He moans against your chest. Taehyung's vibrating laughter hums off you.

"Mmmmm, sometimes she can be such..." He trails off, squeezing your breast hard. "A naughty girl." He's got his face back in front of you.

Kissing your head, he leans over and whispers something into Jungkook's ear. In response, Jungkook places the blindfold back over your eyes. Feeling Taehyung move, you hear the clank of a glass.

The couch dips back down, signaling he's resumed his seat. "Princess, open your mouth." He instructs.

Parting your mouth, you feel his lips touch yours. Then some sweet liquid flows into your mouth and down your throat.

"Mmmmm, how did that taste, love." He says seductively.

Gulping down the wine, you chuckle. "When it's from you, my King, amazing." Strong hands slide their way up to your skirt and massage your thighs hard.

"Noona, are you ready for me." Jungkook hums into your ear; light kisses play around your nipples as his hands massage your inner thighs rhythmically in a soft and hard pattern.