~Chapter 21~

After much debating, Taehyung had finally given in. And allowed you to clean up the kitchen after breakfast and the little....morning session.

Yet he was constantly touching you anyway he could. Whether it be placing his arms around you, squeezing random places or kissing your neck and face. All of it made you laugh, wriggle and squeal with delight.

Causing dish water and soap suds to fly everywhere. Which inevitably resulted in an indoor water fight. Good thing the hardwood floor throughout the house was sealed, so there'd be no damage.

He also may have slipped only once....okay four times during the entire debacle.

"Hahaha, okay okay....shit I give!"

Taehyung finally surrendered, when I had him pinned beneath me. A cup of water in one hand and the other attacking every ticklish spot he didn't have guarded.

"Okay Babe, now that you've successfully disrupted my dishwashing. Not only do you have to help me clean up our mess. But now you must assist me in finishing up the dishes." I declare triumphantly, beaming at him.

Propping himself up on his elbows, "As you wish Princess." 

He whispers in my ear and playfully takes the cup of water from me, dumping it on my head. Then before I could scold him, he cups my face in both of his large hands and kisses me tenderly. Not having a care in the world that we were both soaked in soapy dish water.

Trying to get into the shower quickly and by myself I might add. Was another battle in itself. Taehyung was just as playful as ever today. Pouting at me with those brown eyes and poking out his supple lips. Coming up with reasons why we should wash up together.

"Ooohh no you don't Mr. you may make me turn to putty any other time, but not today." I laugh at his playfulness, sticking out my tongue at him. I shut and lock the door to our bathroom. Hearing his deep laughter from the other side.

~Lucky~
~Oh how lucky thy heart has been
To find such a wonderful being
Not only to fill this life with joy
But to send thy soul a flutter
Through this vast unknown
Called love~

"What're you writing?" Taehyung asks peering at me from the opposite end of the couch, our legs intertwined.

"Mmmmm, just jotting down some thoughts." A small smile spreads across my face. I set my pen inside the book, marking the spot. While closing my small purple book. I look over at him, his arms were stretched out towards me.

"Come here love." His boxy smile on full display, filling me with warmth from his gaze alone. I place my book on the coffee table and mosey myself closer to him, pressing my back against his chest.

Even after all this time I can feel our hearts hiccup. As the warmth of one another collide, creating a blanket around us.

Wrapping his arms around me Taehyung nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.

"Mmmmm, you smell so delicious Princess." He purrs against me, instantly igniting the fire within that only he can access.

Through his playful whispers into my ear, I laugh hugging his arms tighter around me.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day, since you're off." I ask while my fingers run themselves through his hair. Which he wanted help dying it back to his natural shade of black.