~Chapter 2~

It's 6:00 pm. Tae should be getting home in the next couple of hours.

"Damnit! Noooo you fucking camping ass bitch!"

You yell at the game, COD: Modern Warfare, which happened to be one of your favorite FPS games. And someone, probably a twelve-year-old, was hiding in the corner of the room you just entered. An killed you with a clean headshot.

You toss the controller at the foot of the couch.

"These kids need to stop camping. That's not skillful at all; it's just fucking cowardice." Your words venom as they spew out.

You head into the kitchen to get food and something to drink. Coming back into the living room with a bottle of red wine, a plate full of sliced cheese, and summer sausage. Stuffing your face and taking a sip of your wine. You dive headlong into the next match.

A few minutes pass when you hear the front door open. Looking over to see.

"Taehyung, what're you doing home so early. Did something happen?"

You back out of your game, shut off the tv, and swallow the bit of food left in your mouth. Hop over the couch and plant a kiss on his lips.

"Mmmmm, hello to you too, love, ooooo cheese."

He goes over to the couch, sits, and helps himself to three slices of cheese and some sausage. You climb over the couch and straddle him from behind, wrapping your arms around him.

"Hobi and Jin Hyung ended up getting into it again. We talked to them for a bit and decided to end practice early. They said they'd hash it out back at home." He said with a sigh. You squeeze your arms tighter around him.

"Yes, I'm sure they'll work it out, babe. You all have been together for seven years. They'll be alright; you guys always figure out how to overcome obstacles." You say, grabbing the last piece of sausage from the plate.

He turns, giving you his boxy smile. "You never cease to make me happy."

Slipping his arms around you, he slams his lips onto yours. And guides both of you further back into the couch. Pressing his body against you.

"Ahhhhh, baby, you need to shower. You're still a bit sweaty."

You half moan, half-laugh, even though you don't mind at all where this is going. Yet you know he needs to shower and actually eat something.

As you suspected, he said, "Yea, I need to shower and eat; I'm starving. Do you want to cook something here, or we ordering delivery?"

With a straight face, he waggles his eyebrows. Causing you to burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

"How about we order some burgers. We don't have that much here right now to cook with. So we'll have to go to the store tomorrow."

You say as you wipe away the tears from your face. You never understood how you got someone with such a beautiful soul like him. You remember the trip to Disneyland last year on your anniversary, which caused you to turn scarlet.

"Hello? Babe, have you gone to some other planet." He moves his face in front of yours till your noses touch.

"What're you thinking about, hmmm?" He asks and kisses your forehead.