~Chapter 9~

After a few minutes of Jungkook insisting that he buy us another pan, she agreed and shoved him out the door. I could hear his laughter from the other side. Seconds later, the sound of his car leaving the driveway filled the morning air. I went to the living room and started cleaning the mess that was left after last night's.

Activities...

My mind was all over the place again with running late practices, not being able to tour, and this pandemic. I felt like I just needed a breather.

As I went to pick up a wrapper from the floor. I felt a light squeeze on my ass; I chuckled low and threatened the perp.

"If you do that again, I'll take you over my knee."

Small, slender hands glide beneath my shirt, up to my sides, and around my waist. The feel of her skin on mine could push me over the edge alone. Even just breathing in her scent drives me mad. Reaching behind me, I trace my fingers up her thigh. Receiving soft moans, which is music to my soul. I could feel myself getting hard.

Fuck, this woman is insatiable.

An I love every second of it.

"So what do you wish to do today, love." My voice comes out low and husky as I try to control my pounding heart.

"Well, we could see if any of the guys are busy. I dunno; go somewhere and hang out. With them or just us." She purrs, only furthering my arousal.

"Mmmmm, those sound like good proposals, and I'll take them into consideration......after." I turn around and crash my lips onto hers. Rewarding me with a laugh and moan.

The smell of her shampoo engulfs my senses washing over me like a wave. Whether she thinks so or not, she's beautiful in the morning. No damn breath-taking. With her hair, all messy, sticking up in different directions. When she rubs the sleep from her eyes, telling me good morning in that soft groggy voice.

Everything this woman does is my world. And I know if she hadn't decided to contact me at all after that fan meet. I would still be in that dark place, totally lost.

**Flashback**

I can't fucking believe I did that. Maybe she'll think I want to get in her pants. This isn't a complete lie, but that's something I wouldn't want happening right away. I'm not a total monster.

I look over at Jimin who's sitting on his phone talking away to some high-pitched-sounding girl on the other line.

"Dude, tell her to lower her voice a bit or put a sock it in."

He grins at me and laughs.

"Oh, Taehyung ah, don't be upset because you still haven't had a girlfriend."

Then goes back to chattering away.

I roll my eyes at him and stare out the window of the van. Jimin, Jungkook, and I got put in one and the Hyungs in the other. The vehicle powers along the streets of Seoul. Heading back to the hotel after the fan meet.

I wasn't looking forward to riding with Jimin. Because he's always talking to or about some new chick, he picked up. Which a decent chunk is Army's from fan meets or interviews. I wish he wouldn't do that to them.

Because when one starts that, people assume that's how we all are. I glance over at Jungkook, curious about what he's up to.